Clear All

• stop with this "leftover" crap

i get sick of the "leftover" argument fight fans like to use

"oh pac is just getting floyd's leftovers,"

"this fighter is getting, this fighter's leftovers..".. its so stupid

thats like saying, when morales beat pac for the first time

"oh morales just got Torrecampo, and Singsurat's leftovers"

its really a silly argument

I agree. Just think: Shane was Cotto's leftovers and he facked Margarito's life up forever. I heard Tony's wife didn't wanna give up any pssy for months after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
      I agree. Just think: Shane was Cotto's leftovers and he facked Margarito's life up forever. I heard Tony's wife didn't wanna give up any pssy for months after that fight.

Dam son you must of been crying just like his btch after this huh.

Comment

people should stop it with butt-hurt threads such as this one.Who cares ?people have their opinion and you got yours.what matters is pac is gonna be fighting a bad leftover in shane mosley hhashashahhah

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post

Dam son you must of been crying just like his btch after this huh.
          It all seemed so real until the plaster scandal months later. My boy went 11 rounds with that cheating mongolian until his lungs basically gave out. Even with plaster wraps, tony the soft tiger could not land a KO worthy shot. Sad actually.

Comment

Its kinda obvious that Pac chose like opponents to Floyd to compare to Floyd. And no secret he fought Margs and set to fight Shane coming off bad performances. Its not the worst decision he could have made for his career but it had its motives.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              It all seemed so real until the plaster scandal months later. My boy went 11 rounds with that cheating mongolian until his lungs basically gave out. Even with plaster wraps, tony the soft tiger could not land a KO worthy shot. Sad actually.
              naw bro its real its all there for you to see, enjoy. Your idol taking a knee against his papi margarito quite sad.

Comment

I agree, let's stop using the word leftovers. Manny Pacquiao is getting with Floyd Mayweather Jr's sloppy seconds.

Comment

Working...
                X