Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Focus is Pacquiao, Not Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the way it should be. I know he has people who check this site and other sites on a regular basis, i really he doesn't contradicts himself this time around. Khan shouldn't even be an option right now. Devon Alexander is a basic B-level fighter. Tell Khan to fight Brook, win the IBF belt, then the fight will be legit, but until then, it's either fight Manny or fight Cotto for his WBC Jr middleweight belt. There shouldn't be any other options besides those two guys. There's no turning back from the "Khan holds no weight" comment. Floyd will look even more cowardly than he does now if he fights Khan in May after he made that comment.

Comment

Just make the fight ff.ucks sake

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
        Truth of the matter is that if you've been watching boxing since 15 years ago, like I've done you would know by now that triangle and beat theories don't work in boxing.

Pacquiao is tailor made for Floyd, (little guy who comes forward, moves really fast and throws 100 punches per round, not a good jab, little height, short reach, no defense, no outside game)

Khan is a dude who actually might WIN ROUNDS against Floyd. (tall guy, with blinding fast hand speed, decent timing, ankward style, long reach, good knowledge about range, defense responsability, great outside game)

Sounds weird but if Pacquiao would fight Khan, I'd pick Pacquiao over Khan, because STYLES MAKES FIGHTS, if Floyd fights Pacqiuao I'd take Floyd in a heartbeat, the only dude who can beat Floyd is KHAN, mark my words.

Black Bold ===> Tailor made for floyd? Thats kryptonite for floyd.

Red Bold ====> Pac fight in and out with tons of punches... Actually, Pac is weak in inside game.

Comment

Well, at least Mayweather covered his ass in an event he loses to Pac.

"I'm 38-years old, .........."

Comment

This is what's so dumb about the boxing scene board. First people mad that he considered khan earlier this year. Then they say he running from manny. Now he says give me manny and now these clowns talking about khan. This is just ridiculous. If he picks khan he is scared of manny and if he picks manny he is afraid of khan now?? Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Black As Boxing View Post
              Everyone who knows shit about boxing does know that.

Pacquiao is a glassjaw southpaw with pitiful defensive skills.

This shit is nothing but a big payday mismatch to Floyd.
              So if he fights Pacquiao, then hes "ducking" Khan... Man, Floyd cant win with you people

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
                So if he fights Pacquiao, then hes "ducking" Khan... Man, Floyd cant win with you people
                and if he fights khan, he's ducking manny.......SMH

Comment

Floyd using his Poker Face, we all know that in order for this fight to happen Showtime and HBO have to work together. Just last week Jim Lampley said that the fight would never happen on his show. It's obviously HBO is still pretty upset at the way Floyd continues to bad mouth them. Plus they are not going to allow Pacquiao to crossover networks without getting their fair share of the earnings. The fight grew too big for both sides to manage and Floyd's greediness plays the bigger role.

And what have you heard from the Arab group willing to take the fight to Abu Dhabi?

Not Happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                    Black Bold ===> Tailor made for floyd? Thats kryptonite for floyd.

Red Bold ====> Pac fight in and out with tons of punches... Actually, Pac is weak in inside game.
                    Now I will destroy your argument with facts.

Question
                    1- How has Pacqiuao dealed with defensive fighters who fight nice at the outside?
                    Marquez and Bradley (counterpunchers)

2 -How has Pacquiao dealed with offensive fighters who fight nice at the inside?
                    Rios, Margarito, Hatton, Diaz (come forward fighters who throws punches in bunches)

3 - Based on the two previous questions, what would you say is Pacquiao best asset, Outside or Inside?

Checkmate! come again being smart and I'll gladly accept the challenge

Comment

Originally posted by biggdre99 View Post
                      This is what's so dumb about the boxing scene board. First people mad that he considered khan earlier this year. Then they say he running from manny. Now he says give me manny and now these clowns talking about khan. This is just ridiculous. If he picks khan he is scared of manny and if he picks manny he is afraid of khan now?? Get a life.
                      These Floyd haters are like rap groupies, whoever is hot at the moment, thats who they wanna be with.. Last year, Khan was a joke, everytime he opened his mouth about Floyd, they told him shut up.. When he was gonna fight Khan, they said he was ducking Maidana ... Now Khan is a beast ... They were obsessed with Thurman, but after his last performance he aint so hot no more, so the groupies backed off from him, i dont hear nobody saying for him to fight Floyd no more ...Porter beat Paulie, the groupies said Floyd dont want it, Brook beats Porter, groupies never mention Porter again .. Now the groupies think Floyd ducking Brook too... Its a never ending cycle

Comment

Working...
                      X