Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any upsets tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan losing to Diaz would shock me the least.

Comment

I'm upset.... about the Audley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        lol he got wrecked. His post fight statement is laughable

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          Khan losing to Diaz would shock me the least.
          If Khan loses to Diaz he needs to find a different line of employment.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Who do you think will be the victim of an upset tonight?

-Martinez
            -Garcia
            -Quillin
            -Khan
            -Wilder
            Judah is gonna beat down Garcia and I put real money on it.

Comment

Maybe the promoters are actually doing their job, but I see upsets possible for every fight (except the Wilder/Harrison obviously lololol). Likely? Probably not, but there's question marks over Martinez's injury, Kahn's chin is always questionable, Judah has the physical tools (but probably not the heart or mind) to beat Garcia, and Quillin is still untested in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I guess the hype is pretty real with Wilder. Audley went down after the first right landed on him.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  If Khan loses to Diaz he needs to find a different line of employment.
                  Khan has the weight advantage, the home advantage, and he has a good trainer behind him. If he loses tonight, I hope he doesn't come with any excuses.

Comment

Judah might just roll back the years but its a real leftfield call......

........and Murray will be far more competitive than people give him credit for. Just can't see Martin winning; but he'll give Martinez a severe workout because he's a big lad who can box and bang.

Comment

I don't know about Zab and Danny...going for Danny but Zab is a fuking ENIGMA! He could come and stink up the place and quit like he did against Khan or he could come and school the younger fighter like he did Vernon Paris who was a young fighter that a lot of people was hyping up after he beat Tim Coleman

So you just don't know...Zab not getting a Decision over Danny though, could be some controversy tonight in that fight if it goes the distance, Danny starts slow so I think Zab could get up 3-0 before Danny gets it going but Danny CANNOT start off too slow, don't bury yourself too deep in a hole like Matthysse and then your chasing Zab for the last 6-7 Rounds trying to get the KO

Guerrero I think could also out-box Quillin but I don't know if he can avoid Quillin Power for 12 Rounds, he was hurt and Knocked Out by a OLD Grady Brewer lol

Comment

Working...
                      X