Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad versus prime riddick bowe..who takes it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would favor Wladimir in this matchup. Bowe's defense was never so hot, and Wlad can definitely crack with the right hand. one big problem that Wlad is facing is his inability to fight on the inside...Bowe on the other hand was one of the best HWs ever at close range.

Its pretty easy to imagine...Bowe dominating on the inside, Wladimir dominating on the outside. Bowe's weak defense would be offset by Wlad's lack of durability. and while Bowe wasnt exactly a total bum on the outside either, Wladimir can muffle some of Bowe's infighting by clinching.

ultimately I think Wladimir would be more consistant, and would be able to land with more regularity. Bowe would have his moments where Wlad would be a little shaky or be taking too many punches at close range, but Wlad would regain composure after the round ended and be able to pull the fight back into his favor with his jab in the next round.

Wladimir by close decision, in a fight where the equilibrium would change about once every two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      Don't lie, you are a black American trying to make white boys look bad.
      What the fuck is wrong with you?

Get a life you pathetic racist troll.

Comment

Riddick Bowe by KO!
        I'm sorry Wlad you my bro.
        But Bowe is the bigDaddy

Comment

Working...
        X