Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone catch HBO's "At Last"? It was pretty d@mn good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO will likely not release the documentary yet because they are still in the position to market HBO programming. If you are an HBO subscriber like me you would have seen it, otherwise try the free trial of HBONow and you can get it from there when they stream it on a regular schedule. The documentary is not even found on HBOGo.

Eventually HBO will release it likely tomorrow to the public, after their subscribers have seen it, because they want to sell the PPV to as many as possible. In the past they even have a link to PPV boxing documentaries on CNN.

If you care to see the other documentary for Pretty Boy Floyd officially from Showtime, here is the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6-5Qj4Zs

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      I would have loved to watch it but HBO Canada did not show it, as usual. We will probably get it later in the week sometime. I do not understand this at all but it seems to happen with most of their documentary or special programming. We always get it a week or so after it is broadcast in the US. Makes no sense at all to me.
      It's so annoying man. I don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        They used only old footage of Floyd mostly from his old 24/7 episodes which paints him out to be a total d-bag lol.

I agree the production value was way superior to Showtime you have to wonder why they are so much better on a different level?

Showtime really needs to step up their production game
        I agree that's why I'm a HBO homeboy, their production value is just better period.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruz65 View Post
          HBO will likely not release the documentary yet because they are still in the position to market HBO programming. If you are an HBO subscriber like me you would have seen it, otherwise try the free trial of HBONow and you can get it from there when they stream it on a regular schedule. The documentary is not even found on HBOGo.

Eventually HBO will release it likely tomorrow to the public, after their subscribers have seen it, because they want to sell the PPV to as many as possible. In the past they even have a link to PPV boxing documentaries on CNN.

If you care to see the other documentary for Pretty Boy Floyd officially from Showtime, here is the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6-5Qj4Zs

HBO usually waits until the show airs on UK TV first then they put it up ondemand or hbo go and sometimes youtube.

Showtime puts up episodes fast sometimes even before they air on showtime on their youtube channel.

inside maywether pacquiao should be inside Mayweather lol, they had nothing on Pacquiao for that **** and they will are 3 more of those leading up to the fight.

this At Last was epic, they brought us back step by step, and the intro dam they should show that in movie theaters to get fans hyped just the way the narrator voices the show gives you chills, hands down liev shreiber is the best narrator in the game.

Comment

Link or didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
              Production wise, HBO is clearly second to none. But they chitted on Floyd big time. I thought they were a bit classless with how bias they were. Showtime was bias but they didn't slander Manny. Anywho....2 more weeks mutha****as!!!! Lol
              nothing new they are very bias just like in there legendary fight series I cant stand them and don't watch them

Comment

Mid-way through on SS1.

First 15 mins were excellent. The 5/6 minutes that followed was standard puff piece stuff and a bit boring for anyone who's watched the 24/7 series all along.

That intro was incredible though.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  It's so annoying man. I don't understand it.
                  We do not even have a proper HBO web site here in Canada. It is all mixed together with The Movie Network site. At least we finally have access to the HBO back catalogue now that Cravetv is included in the package, at least on BELL Fibe.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    HBO usually waits until the show airs on UK TV first then they put it up ondemand or hbo go and sometimes youtube.

Showtime puts up episodes fast sometimes even before they air on showtime on their youtube channel.

inside maywether pacquiao should be inside Mayweather lol, they had nothing on Pacquiao for that **** and they will are 3 more of those leading up to the fight.

this At Last was epic, they brought us back step by step, and the intro dam they should show that in movie theaters to get fans hyped just the way the narrator voices the show gives you chills, hands down liev shreiber is the best narrator in the game.
                    That's what happens when u let Floyd dominate production.

Showtimes one was pure garbage, they just suck.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      nothing new they are very bias just like in there legendary fight series I cant stand them and don't watch them
                      Seriously? I didn't think it was biased at all, I thought they made Manny look real bad during the whole drug testing segment. Also legendary night is probably the best boxing show ever made. How is legendary nights biased?? In just about every show (except the ones where one fighter is dead) they let each fighter tell their entire side of the story. How could that possibly be biased?

Just a side note: HBO's At Last rocked and SHO's Inside Mayweather vs Pacquiao sucked

Comment

Working...
                      X