Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacman get criticized for being loyal to Arum but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    same ole bs dissing al haymon just because floyd is aligned with him but protecting a man who famously said ''i was lying then but i'm telling the truth now'' if that isn't the most slimest thing i've heard i don't know what is.

what's funny is bob arum refused to make the margarito, delahoya and cotto fight when floyd asked for it but floyd is the one who ducked them.
    You don't really know what "slimy" is until you've dug deep into boxing. You cretinous crappers keep digging up that "lying" yarn not realising that it was a quick off-the-cuff quip by Arum. You don't even know the cirsumstances because you don't really follow boxing, you follow Phoney Phloyd and Arum haters. Let me tell you what it was all about.

After a long night out with a load of newspaper reporters who all, including Arum, got a good bit soused Arum told them a few inside stories but STRICTLY off the record. At a news gathering the next day Arum was asked something which was one of the "off the record" yarns and he denied it. The reporter, strictly against his promise said "...you said something different last night..." And Arum, instead of being held up and embarrassed as the reporter intended, quickly shot back, "...well, I was lying yesterday and telling the truth today...". It was pretty sharp of him but only garbage chasers like you keep digging it out.

And it was about 25 years ago...maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Al Haymon is basically Floyd's boss. 50 cent said that he gives Floyd an allowance

Bob Arum is a promoter which works for the fighter. Pacquiao is Bob Arum's boss.
      You mean bob arum the one that visionquest found is stealing from paquiao and has paquiaos adviser in his payroll?

Lmfao! " hummm ahhhh i fight who my plomotel says hmmm ahhh "

How sad, arum is pimping the future president of the pelepens...

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        Didn't Manny get BADLY screwed on money by Bob? He is one of the most popular boxers of all time and was supposedly hurting for money...
        How about accompanying your lies with a few facts. It never stops and never will. The low level of intelligence of the average fan on this site is appalling. When I joined up there were many, indeed mostly intelligent and knowledgeable posters. They nearly all have been shoved out by the sweepings of the other sites.

Arum has made Pacquiao a multi millionaire many times over with enough money and property for the next 10 generations, as well as given him ambition to make himself into something after boxing. Arum campaigned for him in the Philippines. Marvin Hagler the same-he was with Arum from the very beginning to the end. When Don King crept up to Hagler's wife to get him to sign with King, Hagler told her "...if you interfere with my business again I'll stop supporting your mother...". And that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          After years on this site I'm still wondering if Pac-Boy and Check_hooks are master trolls or the most retarted boxing fans ever

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            How about accompanying your lies with a few facts. It never stops and never will. The low level of intelligence of the average fan on this site is appalling. When I joined up there were many, indeed mostly intelligent and knowledgeable posters. They nearly all have been shoved out by the sweepings of the other sites.

Arum has made Pacquiao a multi millionaire many times over with enough money and property for the next 10 generations, as well as given him ambition to make himself into something after boxing. Arum campaigned for him in the Philippines. Marvin Hagler the same-he was with Arum from the very beginning to the end. When Don King crept up to Hagler's wife to get him to sign with King, Hagler told her "...if you interfere with my business again I'll stop supporting your mother...". And that was that.
            Educate them edgarg!

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
              Actually both Marquez and Mosley were forced to sign with top rank in order to make a fight with pac.
              They weren't forced to sign anything. In case you don't know...and it seems as if you don't, boxing is a business and the name of the game is MONEy. They were made good enough offers that they just could not refuse. That's business...simpleton.

And....by the way....nobody can force anybody to do ANYTHING in boxing...unless it's in the contract. Dumbo.

Comment

I just have to tune off this site, I just can't stand it. The abysmal ignorance is just too much. It's as if I was trying to explain the reason for rain to a 3 year old.

Comment

Working...
                X