Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand the obsession with having sex dogystyle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best position ever bro!

i love grabbing that ass and then grab them *******ssss

then make her cream and make that ***** give me oral lol

makes my day!

Comment

Lol at dudes grossed out about ****... talkin about brown dicks... what kind of disgusting non hygenic women do you guys mess with? Ive done it PLENTY never ONCE had that problem... yall mess with some filthy girls or youre acting like one about it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Lol at dudes grossed out about ****... talkin about brown dicks... what kind of disgusting non hygenic women do you guys mess with? Ive done it PLENTY never ONCE had that problem... yall mess with some filthy girls or youre acting like one about it.
        theyve never tried it. Youd think with the WWW and ****o theyd explore the..."In's & Out's" !

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
          When I make love to a woman I want to look into her eyes, kiss her lips, caress her hair, and fondle her breast. There is nothing sexy about making love to her back side.
          While in doggy position I like to "make love" to that ass with my right thumb as I pull the hair with my left hand. I'm all about the romance
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-14-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            I've never had sex **** and I never will.

Comment

You make it sound like you've got a choice.

Comment

You've never drove your Mini Cooper against traffic?

You must have one boring ass sex life bro!
                Make your woman happy and have some crazy doggystyle **** sex stop being selfish and give her what she wants it's not only about you bro!

Comment

If you don't like looking at that ass from behind and seeing that phat pu$$y and little starfish, then you are GAY AS FUK.

Man the fuk up people, hairy pu$$y is beautiful, ass is beautiful and we need to be real men again.

Metrosexual girly boys in this world. Next thing you know, eating pu$$y will be gross.

Comment

Best thing is to push up from the bottom of the ass and just grab a fu cking handful and go to town.

Remember Trigg...if you don't do it...someone else will.

If you've never had a girl hit her head into a wall/back board over some agressive doggy you never graduated from MEN University

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      If you don't like looking at that ass from behind and seeing that phat pu$$y and little starfish, then you are GAY AS FUK.

Man the fuk up people, hairy pu$$y is beautiful, ass is beautiful and we need to be real men again.

Metrosexual girly boys in this world. Next thing you know, eating pu$$y will be gross.
                      Awesome post Cua!

Comment

Working...
                      X