Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone go out and shop for Black Friday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp
    Its where a whole bunch of black people run crazy for a day
    i was being serious

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp
      So am I so am I brother.
      i'll google it tomoz

Comment

Did some major major damage at Target and Best Buy.

Bought myself and SLR and some DVDs (Ducktales season 1 for my son). I ain't gone lie, that ***** was for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mero Chingon View Post
          240? I'll paypal you 240 just so I dont have to wait......
          lol...if I could, I would do that. They picked up 40 pairs of the 3's last night

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            If you were size 7 I woulda just sold you mine, they're deadstock. Bought them in October but never wore them outside. I bought them for $225 but I would give it to you for $180. I grew out of size 7, I tried them on once but felt it too tight, took them off and they've been in the box ever since.
            this past October? How'd you get them?

Comment

No, I have a brain, and I know that day's like this are just cheap marketing gimmicks to fool all the sheep into thinking they are getting some crazy deal when infact they just buying all the left-over crap that the store needs to get rid of to upgrade to next seasons clothes or new model electronics. The only reason to even go is if you planning to buy a $1000+ item that has a crazy good deal on it, but if you not? Then u dumb man.

Did you know that Black Friday was the 5th busiest shopping day in the USA until like 2005? It was only because of Internet Marketing/Advertising done by huge stores that brainwashed people into thinking they were going to get great deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
                No, I have a brain, and I know that day's like this are just cheap marketing gimmicks to fool all the sheep into thinking they are getting some crazy deal when infact they just buying all the left-over crap that the store needs to get rid of to upgrade to next seasons clothes or new model electronics. The only reason to even go is if you planning to buy a $1000+ item that has a crazy good deal on it, but if you not? Then u dumb man.

Did you know that Black Friday was the 5th busiest shopping day in the USA until like 2005? It was only because of Internet Marketing/Advertising done by huge stores that brainwashed people into thinking they were going to get great deals.

Comment

hell no

i shop on online
                  fu*k waiting hours out in the cold
                  Last edited by heat27; 11-25-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Buying games that just came out for half price is a cheap marketing gimmick? Shit looks like I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

I liked cracked.......

Comment

Working...
                      X