Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suprisingly in the Super Six so far, the Germans fans were a Class A act............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprisingly in the Super Six so far, the Germans fans were a Class A act............

In germany, Everyone was cheering for jt during the entrance, no booing, everyone cheered after JT got back up after the fight was over. While The fans in England and Oakland were vicious and hostile.

They were cheering the MJ song, not JT.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
      In germany, Everyone was cheering for jt during the entrance, no booing, everyone cheered after JT got back up after the fight was over. While The fans in England and Oakland were vicious and hostile.
      Why is it surprising. Germans in general are great people. The Brits have always had the reputation for being rowdy(hooligans anyone). American fight fans, are middle of the line, depends which ethnic groups are involved as well. I'm not even gonna mention certain groups, but, y'all know who the low lives are.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy webb View Post
        Why is it surprising. Germans in general are great people. The Brits have always had the reputation for being rowdy(hooligans anyone). American fight fans, are middle of the line, depends which ethnic groups are involved as well. I'm not even gonna mention certain groups, but, y'all know who the low lives are.
        no we don't...please explain?

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          no we don't...please explain?
          No need to explain, kid. If you watch boxing, you should know which groups are the usual criminals.

Comment

No need to explain, kid. If you watch boxing, you should know which groups are the usual criminals.
            I've been watching boxing since the late 80's...which group are the criminals because I don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you say what you really want to say?

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
              you don't watch much boxing do you?

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                I've been watching boxing since the late 80's...which group are the criminals because I don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you say what you really want to say?
                I would, but folks on here will take it the wrong way.

Comment

I would, but folks on here will take it the wrong way.
                  Yea, because stereotyping an ethnic group as "criminals" is completely harmless.

Comment

Did they use audience-boards or were the reactions authentic?

Comment

Working...
                    X