Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would think after getting banned 15 times, that his 16th alt, he would learn what to type & what not to type.

Burner will be back. He needs to be back......

Burner is a necessary evil in this site.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post

thanks toyi!!

mark, people like burner can never see the light. he's just a lost cause so don't bother or worry about it too much buddy!
      Dog, you are a ****TY poster and im nor a floyd or a pacquiao fan. you do nothing but TROLL and claim your from peurto rico and sound like you grew in the ****ing boondocks of washington state. and you get mad at me for laughing at your voice? telling me to STFU over the phone then when i fired back at you you say im a "tough guy over the phone" what an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        We are tired of your non-stop hatred threads of boxers not named Mayweather and Paul Williams.
        All you do is hate and make photo-shopped pics to flame the arguments. I can't believe the TS is fronting like he's not biased....I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
          burner got banned...
          All y'all do is get us banned and then act like were the bitches

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            did not want him banned would rather him saw the light, i have been trying all day to show boxings greatness through several threads. and by the way who are the mods i have no clue.
            Naaahw bra you contributed to his being banned %100. It's funny how you didn't notice all the Floyd fans that used to be here got banned since this thing started. We didn't ban folks and never have back at the time your talking about.

Your a str8 up dick head and don't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
              If someone was to say the same thing about Pac, Could you see their point?

As a Floyd FAN...Im glad hes back boxing again hes a joy to watch..amazing skill and talent.
              Yah, his comeback did have a big impact. Fighting a little fat man and then Killing a fight because of cowardice, LOL!

One suggestion for The *****s though, Get that Fight night game and play it. That may be the only time you will get to see Floyd in action again.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                So this ******ed boxingscene war can end ,its getting really old making new posts about fighters that just get shoved to the 2nd page in seconds,i used to love the knowlegable posters and good debates on here and now with this fanboy feud it is harder and harder to bull**** about up coming things in our sport.
                When are you going to retire from boxingscene.com so that we wont be able to see you posts anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                  Naaahw bra you contributed to his being banned %100. It's funny how you didn't notice all the Floyd fans that used to be here got banned since this thing started. We didn't ban folks and never have back at the time your talking about.

Your a str8 up dick head and don't even know it.
                  Dude if what ever you are is attributed as a Floyd fan........well Pacquiao nation here i come, i would rather distance myselfs from ******s then partake with them,as for Burner i like him he just needs to learn more about boxing outside his favs,as for you step off dude make the subject me and my nwo team will rip that ass apart.

Comment

Originally posted by malari View Post
                    When are you going to retire from boxingscene.com so that we wont be able to see you posts anymore.
                    Retire baby not in the near future .

Comment

Floyd retiring would change nothing on here for atleast 18 months and possibly upto like 30. People would think he would comeback since he already has and his need for money so he would constantly come up which is esactly what it was like when he was retired.

It would take him being gone a long time for it to really change on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X