No announcement yet.

What's your karma rating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your karma rating?

I wonder who has the highest level of karma here. Does karma have a "max out" level or does it just keep racking up? Anyway, I have 2111985 point(s) total.
    Last edited by ßringer; 08-22-2007, 07:30 PM.

That's what I have, it's the maximum.

2.1 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post

That's what I have, it's the maximum.

2.1 billion.
      Jesus titty-****ing Christ Shanus! Did half of that come from when you posted your cack pic?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Jesus titty-****ing Christ Shanus! Did half of that come from when you posted your cack pic?
        I wish, I had this before they fixed the point-karma partnership.

I made an alt account, swapped a billion points back and fourth a few times, and I had max karma.

Comment

I wish, I had this before they fixed the point-karma partnership.

I made an alt account, swapped a billion points back and fourth a few times, and I had max karma.
          I still think it's a direct result from that massive piece of man meat. Don't argue with it, just accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I still think it's a direct result from that massive piece of man meat. Don't argue with it, just accept it.
            You said it, Bringer.

My meat is the reason the Moon orbits the Earth, it wants to suck on it.

Comment

You said it, Bringer.

My meat is the reason the Moon orbits the Earth, it wants to suck on it.
              OMFG. Now that was hilarious. I'd give you karma but I can't it's maxed out because of your mansnake.

Comment

That moon won't take no for an answer.

Comment

Oh ****. I don't know what's more hilarious, the amazing photo editing skills in that picture, or the fact that I didn't see it coming.....No need to refresh the image Shanus, I guarantee it will be burned into my brain until I take my dying breath.

Comment

If ever I die before you, you have permission to use my foreskin as a tent.

That's a promise.

Comment

Working...
                    X