Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DelaHoya tweets: Regarding all these rumors about my company and Richard Schafer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's pretty clear that the rumors are based in reality. I'm a GBP/Schaefer fan, so I really hope they don't **** up a great thing they have going.

Comment

Obviously the rumour is true, no other reasons to let the issue hang it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        I think it's pretty clear that the rumors are based in reality. I'm a GBP/Schaefer fan, so I really hope they don't **** up a great thing they have going.
        yeah same here. i thought they had a great relationship and were really pumping juice into boxing lately by matching all their top guys against each other. was hoping these were all rumors but oscar is being real mysterious

Comment

Notice how he mentions ''my company''

Comment

Oscar is an attention whore. He's using it for attention. Everyone who works together has a little argument here or there. Nothing is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
              I dont think Oscar is to comfortable working with Haymon and Sheaffer is but then again Sheaffer is the business dude who knows how to handle money Oscar was just a mediocre fighter with a decent following

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Oscar realized it's better to get paid and and not do anything, than get in a War he won't win.

He's hasnt been a part of GBP for awhile now, get over it, be happy your getting paid.
                Exactly

How many other ex-fighters have booming promo companies? NONE

Take the easy money and zip it...

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                  I dont think Oscar is to comfortable working with Haymon and Sheaffer is but then again Sheaffer is the business dude who knows how to handle money Oscar was just a mediocre fighter with a decent following

what an idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X