Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    So let me get this straight USADA the same people who have tested Olympic Athletes,and got Lance Armstrong banned and are respected world wide let Floyd slide?out of everyone they let Floyd slide??lmfao wow
    Hell yes, they let it slide through his 7 Tour de France championships, 7 years of dirty tests slide. 7 years of knowing he was blood doping slide. 7 years of knowing he was flushing his system slide. It wasnt until he was long retired from cycling that he wouldnt or couldnt line their dirty pockets that they came out with all the dirty tests they had on him and probably blackmailing him for years by holding on to those tests.

Comment

The timeline here is a bit unclear. Did Floyd's positive test take place after the Cotto fight or before? Also I'm surprised there isn't a specific drug linked to the positive test.

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that Floyd takes/took hydrocodone(Vicodin), which isn't on USADA's list of banned substances; but just about every other opioid painkiller is.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You don't think they'd be for sale like anybody else?
        Its just hard to believe they would choose floyd over Lance Armstong but I'm sure money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          What about you, PED champ..what do you make of Floyd's 3 failed tests?
          Stop it. Dazed is not a floydstan. He is a bona fide fan of boxing and a knowledgeable one. A rarity here I might add.

Comment

There does seem to be something rather odd with Floyd, his behaviour and everything.

Floyds relatives make me think Floyd has something to hide as he has good pedigree with his father and everything. He dont fight often which gives him plenty of time to plan things the way he wants with no pressure on him.

Be wary of Floyd, very wary. Im telling ya he is manufacturered.

Comment

So a guy essentially plagiarized some other rumors we have seen over the last few months and makes it into one big article and gets credit? He even says these are just rumors. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Floyd was dirty as hell. I have said many times I am of the belief like 70-80% of the top tier fighters are juiced.

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
                lol, people will do anything to discredit floyd and prop up manny. Floyd Brings up drug test all of a sudden hes apart of this big elaborate conspiracy illuminati plot to cover up his ped usage. Pacquiao says no and nothing happens.

And as far as pacqioa being the only fight who ages, thats stupid. He should be already out the game considering how he fights. Floyd and marquez have defense
                This.

Can't believe how butthurt Hauser is still over Oscar telling him to sod off a decade ago when hauser said he saw Oscar on the booze and blow before a fight and requested Oscar's medical records. WTF was he back then to ask the cash cow for anything?

Comment

From what i hear Floyd tested positive for Dihydrogen monoxide

Comment

The entire sporting world is corrupt. If you look at how much Athletes have shattered old records over the past 30 years you will see how much cheating has been going on.

Evolution does not move that fast. It is slow and tedious. All you need to do is take a long hard look. You will then see it all with your own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Its just hard to believe they would choose floyd over Lance Armstong but I'm sure money talks.
                      Armstrong was their project of prestige. They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars abd several years gathering testimonies and evidence.

If they canned the Floyd tests, as the article implies, it would mean easy money fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X