Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      Nice.

Michelle Obama is so hot.

Comment

If the TS along with the Foxnews minions, were capable of originating thoughts and ideas based on research, I would be impressed.
        Parroting isn't something impressive, in fact its so easy birds can do it.

Thread rating is therefore classified as nonsensical, void of reality, and regurgitated ..... Piss poor in short.

But it is good entertainment, watching all the GOP\Romney plebs totally lose their grey matter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              It's easy to say that after the election. You were singing a different tune a few weeks ago. That Huffington post poll that you dismissed doesn't look so ridiculous now does it?
              HuffingtonPost? I knew you got all of your garbage information from one of those loony sites. Is that where they told you Breitbart is a racist?

Comment

Comment

to the diehard obama supporters:

what has he done that's inspired your confidence in him?

he's had four years. i'm curious what you think his strong points are.

i'll add that i vote all over the place, and that i voted for barack obama in '08.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i'll add that i vote all over the place, and that i voted for barack obama in '08.
                    Neither one of them are great candidates to go nuts about but I'll be damn If I vote Romney and Paul Ryan into office. Fuck no.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

So did I and Im tired of the strawman youre a racist argument all the loonies keep throwing at anybody who is critical and didnt vote for his reelection.

Comment

Working...
                      X