Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ****ing Hate Mora Even More Now That I Just Read His Qoute. (Come Look)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****ing Hate Mora Even More Now That I Just Read His Qoute. (Come Look)

"I should've listened to my corner," he said. "They were telling me that it was a close fight. I thought I was winning, so I didn't fight as hard because I have respect for Shane. I didn't want to hurt him."

This quote bugs me in so many ways, and the bold pisses me off the most. In what world does this **** think he could hurt Mosley?

What a cunt

Comment

You're taking it out of context. He's showing respect to Mosley in that quote.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        You're taking it out of context. He's showing respect to Mosley in that quote.
        Lol, no he isn't. He's making a BS excuse on why he didn't win. At what point in that fight did he ever show respect to Shane? Was it when he looked into the camera all hard and said "I'm not going to lose this fight"? Then preceded to lose the last 3 rds? Because he has respect for Shane? Right......

Comment

Mora can't hurt anyone even if he tried.

Comment

Sounds like something I would say if I was fighting INSECT.

Comment

fuk mora,mosley won that rubbish fight

Comment

sergio sergio

Comment

I never liked Mora. I hated him in the Contender series. B*tch even talked bad about my boy Amir on a radio show and was hoping Paulie would win.

Sergio blames his ugly style on his ring IQ. Floyd and Martinez are ring smart. Sergio is just an ugly h*mo.

Comment

What a ...

Comment

Working...
                    X