Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Prince Naseem Hamed ever coming back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he comes back. His name alone is good for the sport.

Comment

The old fighting flame within him may have been rekindled because of the fuss and excitement now going on in his former division, and he wants a share of the action (with EM, Pac, MAB and JMM).

But I don't think he can come back. The spirit may be willing but the body may already be weak - from rust or inactivity and weight increase. He'd be dehydrated like **** if he comes back as a feather. And he won't have the same speed and power if he fights as a welter.

Comment

HONESTLY? Nah . . . i don't think so

Comment

hah i don't think so.yes he was the most fun fighter to watch but i heard frank warren say he does'nt think he could ever make even the super featherweight limit again.Hes probably walking around right now at light heavy

Comment

I also watch Naseem's fight.I liked his acrobatic fight styles.

Comment

The guy is bloated, out of condition and no longer competitive. What remains of him is just the name so he better not come back anymore.

Comment

Hamed could have been a great... But he had a weak character. It takes balls to come back from a defeat like Barrera and Morales have.

Comment

there's always talk of him coming back but it will more than likely never happen. the prince was great while we had him but he's gone.

Comment

I think a return for Hamed would be a mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by sgtheny
                      He was probably the most fun fighter to watch. His antics and his un orthodox fighting style made him very exiting to watch. I heard rumors about him fighting some hungarian guy but nothing else since.
                      Prince naseem just announced his comeback yesteraday!

Comment

Working...
                      X