• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitman...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Hitman...
      Yeah you know I am right.

This reminded me of when Abraham's jaw was broken but his crooked trainer and promoter forced him to continue the fight because it was in their best interest.

Hyrunov is a common street criminal- the look on his face when Lebedev lost was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Kostya Tszyu needs to give up his job working for the Russian mafia training fighters.

I can't believe a guy who retired relatively young and spoke of wanting to retire before he did too much damage to himself would sit there and let a young, brave fighter like Lebedev take so much punishment when he was clearly handicapped.

If this was a rank amateur trainer who had never boxed a day in his life it wouldn't be acceptable. For a man who sat on that stool before, and knows exactly what a fighter goes through, to sit there and do nothing is unforgiveable.

I don't blame the referee because clearly he knew if he stopped the fight and declared Jones the winner the Russian mafia would kill him and his family inside of 24 hours.

This is why boxing doesn't belong in **** ass miserable corrupt countries like Russia. Nobody cares about the sport or the fighters. Only about showing off their power and money and how little they care about the insignificant lives of their slaves.
        great thread.

Comment

Did many of you complain about the referee or the trainer of Morales for not stopping his fight with Marcos Maidana?

That fight was legitimately very closely fought, same circumstances as the Lebedev vs Jones fight but the big difference is...
          Lebedev was up on the score cards and was landing way more leather than Jones, it's an unfortunate injury that had to happen because If it never well I reckon the fight would of still been a good war.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post

Did many of you complain about the referee or the trainer of Morales for not stopping his fight with Marcos Maidana?

That fight was legitimately very closely fought, same circumstances as the Lebedev vs Jones fight but the big difference is...
            Lebedev was up on the score cards and was landing way more leather than Jones, it's an unfortunate injury that had to happen because If it never well I reckon the fight would of still been a good war.
            first of all, the Morales-Maidana fight should also have been stopped. Secondly, Lebedev's face looked 10 TIMES WORSE than Morales' face/eye.

Comment

I somewhat agree with Hitman. for a man that was Class A fighter and now letting his fighter get seriously injured is bull. They should of stop the fight after 6th round. But they were hoping Lebedev is a class fighter and thats nothing for him. nnoottt

nothing has to do with mafia though - Russia and Ukraine r so messed up now, you can call every 2nd guy criminal, from the way they make their $, its normal here now( After this fight I wonder how Wlad and Povetkin will go in Moscow))

Comment

So you don't blame the referee or doctor but you're gonna blame the trainer who has an emotional connection with his fighter and is not always in the best position to make objective decisions? Especially a former fighter who can put himself in his fighter's shoes and who wouldn't like to get stopped by his corner. Also Lebedev has one punch KO power, he had the ability to end the fight at any moment so I understand why Tszyu gambled on it.

The doctor and referee are the real culprits IMO because they're not supposed to be biased but they clearly were.

Comment

When was this fight ?

Swelling can look bad but there's very little long term damage that can come from it.

Juz saying.

Comment

Any pics on this cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      When was this fight ?

Swelling can look bad but there's very little long term damage that can come from it.

Juz saying.
                      dude, there were horrible injuries when eyes didn't look 1 per cent as bad as Lebedev's eye did. Frank Bruno had a detached retina after the Tyson rematch and his eye didn't look bad at all compared to Lebedev. Leroy Jones had a detached retina in the Larry Holmes fight and he also didn't look anywhere close to Lebedev.

Comment

Working...
                      X