Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J'Leon Love vs Jesse Hart on Pac/May undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    can we make it Kevin Hart instead?

when Love fights, i volunteer to man the grill
    lol........

Comment

AS LONG as this isn't one of the 3 fights on my Television screen then it's alright.

Comment

Let's be real, we always knew the undercard a would suck ass. Lomachenko will most likely round it out

Comment

Why don't you mofos(Floyd stans) blame Floyd for the shit undercard that's about to happen? Yet you're so vocal when Arum does it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.fantastic View Post
            why don't you mofos(floyd stans) blame floyd for the shit undercard that's about to happen? Yet you're so vocal when arum does it.
            because this is the biggest fight of all time? Wtf the undercard doesnt matter

pac vs rios with zou shiming as the co main is a little diff than pac vs floyd with jleon love..

Comment

I won't be happy until Bey gets announced.

Comment

Who will Mickey Bey & Ishe Smith be fighting that night?

Comment

I don't care about the undercard. I would rather them save the better fights to fill in these vacant weeks anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    because this is the biggest fight of all time? Wtf the undercard doesnt matter

pac vs rios with zou shiming as the co main is a little diff than pac vs floyd with jleon love..
                    It does matter because I want the most out of my money. Specially with an expensive ppv. Floyd fights aren't guarantee excitement either.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X