Frank Warren is a filthy, dirty cheating RAT and should be BANNED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Warren is a filthy, dirty cheating RAT and should be BANNED

Still hasn't paid Bundu.

Tried to force CEJnr to sign a contract by announcing the fight BEFORE pen went to paper.

He's basically a desperate old fish eyed **** who has a stable full of donkeys who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

He is SCUM.

Hey Frank, why dont you pay your fighters eh? THEY RISK THEIR LIVES, you on the other hand just sit back getting a blozza from some scatty brass as you count the money in your pockets that should be in someone elses.

I hope the BBBofC drive you out of boxing and that you end up on the street you nasty RAT.

If you agree then please reply in massive bold the following:

FRANK WARREN IS A ****

Tell us something we don't know dickhead.

Comment

He has paid Bundu, but yeah he's a ****ing slimeball and should be banned for his actions.

Comment

I actually don't think Warren is to blame here. Most people thought that the Eubanks were never actually going to take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I actually don't think Warren is to blame here. Most people thought that the Eubanks were never actually going to take this fight.
          What sort of promoter announces a fight before it's signed? He's a RAT.

Comment

I think the problem is that Frank was wanting him to sign a follow on clause, so if jr beat Saunders and won the belts he'd have to stay and defend them with Warren.

Comment

No doubt at all that that was in the contract, i mean, if Ejnr wins then Frank's stable is given another kick in the swingers. If i were Ejnr i'd tell Frank Warren to stick it and i'd go another route. Naturally half the muppets on this forum would accuse him of 'ducking' (that always make me laugh) but fact is, dont go anywhere near Frank Warren, he's poison.

Comment

It's desperate times for Warren. It's terrible what he's been doing, but at the same time if he wasn't in the game there would be no Boxnation and none of the big fights from the US. We'd be stuck with wack ass matchroom cards like Bellew-Cleverly that nobody wanted to see in the first place. They spent the whole year building up to it.
                I prefer watching real world class fights that Boxnation brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                  Terms appeared to be agreed. Eubank Jr put the poster of him and Saunders up on his Twatter so clearly he thought the fight was happening. Now he's acting like he didn't know anything about it.

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                  I think the problem is that Frank was wanting him to sign a follow on clause, so if jr beat Saunders and won the belts he'd have to stay and defend them with Warren.
                  Pretty standard stuff. Eubank Jr is a voluntary challenger. He hasn't even done anything to deserve a shot at Saunders. Obviously there is going to be a rematch clause and/or options in the contract

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post

I've said it once and i'll say it again.Warren must of had some sort of verbal agreement from the Eubanks.

What if the Eubanks had this planned to make Warren look bad? I'm sure the truth will come out one way or another

Comment

Working...
                    X