Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England team deserve death penalty for treason.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should just give us the World Cup.

We invented the game.

We should take our ball back.

It's embarrassing that these countries beat England. It shows a real lack of class on their behalf.

It is like kicking a kindly old man straight in the balls after he has just given you the keys to his mansion.

Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      It only reinforces how much England needs foreign players in their teams to be part of the elite.
      True. The Premier League is good as all the foreign stars make it an elite league. The domestic players are a pile of dung.

Comment

I take it England just lost?

****, could be worse.

Comment

LMAO is this going to turn into 'well if Pakistan took soccer seriously, they'd dominate'?

Field Hockey?

Comment

Suárez doe.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              In fairness to Pakistan, in the sports they take seriously [cricket and field hockey] they have a good record.

But this isnt about Pakistan. This is about England and Soccer. So stay on topic.
              On topic is, you're a born Englishmen, yet suck the ass out of My Wife and Kids in some nutcase job to be accepted as American, LMFAO!!!, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                Suárez doe.
                We should imprison Suarez when he comes back to England.

He's upset millions of people by having the temerity to score not once but twice against us.

He came over here with those fucking teeth, racially abused a few people, bit someone, and now this.

What a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                  On topic is, you're a born Englishmen, yet suck the ass out of My Wife and Kids in some nutcase job to be accepted as American, LMFAO!!!, literally.
                  LOL. I have *never* pretended or wished to be American.

I take an interest in the US politically as that is my field of professional study - at the doctoral level, but besides that I carry the BS flag for cricket and probably most more relevant threads on British topics then anyone.

So nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                    LOL. I have *never* pretended or wished to be American.

I take an interest in the US politically as that is my field of professional study - at the doctoral level, but besides that I carry the BS flag for cricket and probably most more relevant threads on British topics then anyone.

So nice try.
                    Dude you pretty much conceded you got bent over. Not sure why you're not proud of being British though, we're popping write now, yanks are ******ed.

Comment

Did people actually watch the England game? Why? Did you actually expect England to win? Pahahaha! Lool. Woop woop.

Comment

Working...
                      X