I need some answers about The Fighter of the Decade's resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some answers about The Fighter of the Decade's resume

No hate just want some simple answers!

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting "brandon rios"?

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Margarito after Margarito was coming of a TERRIBLE TKO loss?

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Erik Morales after Morales was coming off a loss?

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Clottey after Clottey was coming of a loss?

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr leftovers Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosley?

Why does Manny get a pass for getting TKO'ed by Marquez and losing to Morales after Erki was coming off a loss?

I think people got caught up in the hype! when u look at it, yes the names where big but most of the biggest fighters Pac beat wherent near their best moment.

In reality Pac's best wins should be Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez , Marco Barrera, David Diaz and Tim Bradley.
    Last edited by jose.sooto; 06-18-2014, 06:14 PM.

i agree his win over juan diaz is his best

Comment

All valid questions. This thread will either be ignored and fall to page 10 or it will be trolled.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        All valid questions. This thread will either be ignored and fall to page 10 or it will be trolled.
        Exactly! smh

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post

He was coming off a knockout

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Margarito after Margarito was coming of a TERRIBLE TKO loss?
          He doesn't. People praise his performance in the fight against a much bigger man, not the circumstances beforehand.

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Erik Morales after Morales was coming off a loss?
          He doesn't, people discredit this win all the time.

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Clottey after Clottey was coming of a loss?
          Because it was a close split decision loss to Cotto. Also, not many people give manny credit for this win so you don't have to be mad about this one.

Why does Manny Pacquiao get a pass for fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr leftovers Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosley?
          At the time they were still considered competitive matches. You're using hindsight in a lot of these situations. Plus Manny beat them more efficiently than Floyd. Were all three shot because they fought Manny after? Maybe, its up to you to make a decision about that. Knowing your bias, your answer will probably be yes.

Why does Manny get a pass for getting TKO'ed by Marquez and losing to Morales after Erki was coming off a loss?
          He was winning the Marquez fight before the big shot. Was he dominating? Again, its up to the viewer's interpretation.

Again, people discredit Manny's wins against Morales because Morales lost previously. Should people discount Marquez's win against Manny because he "lost" his fight against Bradley?

I think people got caught up in the hype! when u look at it, yes the names where big but most of the biggest fighters Pac beat wherent near their best moment.
          I think you got caught up in the hate train, personally, but that is just my interpretation of your ramblings.

In reality Pac's best wins should be Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez , Marco Barrera, Juan Diaz and Tim Bradley.
          Finally, he fought David Diaz, not Juan Diaz.

*Fun fact, David Diaz defended his belt against Morales before he fought Pacquiao. People tend to forget Diaz's best win (Morales)*

Comment

In reality Pac's best wins should be Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez , Marco Barrera, Juan Diaz and Tim Bradley.
            You are a serious hater of the highest order. Im not sure about getting a pass and what that actually means.

But fighting and beating comfortably, lets take Joshua Clottey for example for giving Miguel a really close fight in some think he beat Miguel, Pac must be given credit for how well he beat Joshua. Not for picking him as an opponent. Even though Joshua lost, he still shows how good he was in losing.

Fighting Margarito on the other hand was brave to fight a big guy like that, and not get credit for the win potentially.

Comment

Juan Diaz... Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                Exactly! smh
                I think you guys should see my answers before you continue on the Manny fan hate train. Not all of us blindly follow, maybe we're just knowledgeable fans. Maybe if you read my response you'll learn something new

Comment

It's not hate. I think Manny Pacquiao is a great fighter and enjoy watching him.

It's just that i feel like for some reason he gets an easier time when it comes to people judging his resume.

How do you think people would of reacted if Floyd picked the LOSER of Margarito/Mosley?

see what im saying?

Comment

It's not hate. I think Manny Pacquiao is a great fighter and enjoy watching him.

It's just that i feel like for some reason he gets an easier time when it comes to people judging his resume.

How do you think people would of reacted if Floyd picked the LOSER of Margarito/Mosley?

see what im saying?
                    I do, but i have to respectfully disagree. Manny doesn't get an easier time at all. His fights are criticized on this site everyday, just like floyd's. Also, my previous answer could help you understand. Taking time to read it will be wort it for everyone on this site who think Floyd gets more hate than Manny. People hate both of them and their fanbases, we need to accept that.

Comment

Working...
                    X