Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Klitschko-Leapai preview - ESPN

Comment

• Dont know of it was reported here, Szpilka aint fighting in May(was supposed to fight Nagy Aguilera). Probably coming back later this year in Poland(Szpilka - Wach was being discussed for an opening of new venue in their homecity of Cracow)

Comment

• Bookmakers don't expect Klitschko-Leapai to go the distance

Comment

• Comment

• Klitschko vs. Leapai preview

Browne And Martel Weigh In

Comment

• Klitschko vs Leapai: Live streaming updates, fight time, TV schedule, and live coverage

Klitschko-Leapai information

Browne vs. Bahoeli pressconference

Comment

• przemek garczarczyk @garnekmedia
                Oliver McCall lost unanimous decision to Marcin Rekowski in Legionowo, Poland (96-94,99-92,99-91)

Comment

• I'm a big Wladimir fan, but carrying Leapai really annoyed me. He is, arguably, the worst opponent Wlad has faced in recent times. I'd like to see Wlad be more instinctive and clinical.

Edit - sober.

Just re-watched the fight. Admittedly I was intoxicated when it was live. Pure target practice for Wlad.

Leapai showed heart, but was really a slow moving punchbag. Wlad tried to get him out of there early - detonating big right hands - and it was a lovely KO finish.

Pleased this mandatory is out of the way. Hopefully we'll see Pulev next.
                  Last edited by yoz; 04-27-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Freedom, what do you make of the rumoured fight between Povetkin and Charr?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Freedom, what do you make of the rumoured fight between Povetkin and Charr?
                      very dangerous fight for Povetkin. As limited as Charr is he is going forward all the time. No one ****ing knows what shape Povetkin is in, he was facing tomato cans only recently.

Sorry for my bad english its not my first language and i`m kinda off drunk right now.

Also Rekowski beats McCall, i did not watch the fight so i dont know how legitimiate the decision is.

Comment

Working...
                      X