No announcement yet.

Donaire up to face Kameda after the Munoz fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire up to face Kameda after the Munoz fight

Donaire is the next huge name in boxing: an Italian newspaper also says that he would like to go superbantamweight and face JuanMa Lopez and Gamboa!!!!
    here's the original article:
    http://news.boxeringweb.net/componen...le-kameda.html

The Kameda fight is surely at reach for Donaire... But I doubt it seriously that he can face the heavier and powerful Gamboa... Also because Gamboa can step up to the flyweights within the next couple of years. Same goes for Lopez I think.

Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
    Donaire is the next huge name in boxing: an Italian newspaper also says that he would like to go superbantamweight and face JuanMa Lopez and Gamboa!!!!
    here's the original article:
    http://news.boxeringweb.net/componen...le-kameda.html

The Kameda fight is surely at reach for Donaire... But I doubt it seriously that he can face the heavier and powerful Gamboa... Also because Gamboa can step up to the flyweights within the next couple of years. Same goes for Lopez I think.
    big weight failures in this information.

Juanma is about to move up to Superfeatherweight.
    Gamboa is also still a featherweight and surely wont move down to flyweights.

this kameda fight is old news before the montiel fight donaire said it would be an honor to fight kameda next. but now donaire seems to have a fight set up with Moreno.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
      big weight failures in this information.

Juanma is about to move up to Superfeatherweight.
      Gamboa is also still a featherweight and surely wont move down to flyweights.

this kameda fight is old news before the montiel fight donaire said it would be an honor to fight kameda next. but now donaire seems to have a fight set up with Moreno.
      I'm sorry... I'm Italian and often make typos... I meant "Feather", not "Fly" weight, obviously. No biggie

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
        I'm sorry... I'm Italian and often make typos... I meant "Feather", not "Fly" weight, obviously. No biggie
        no problem homey ,

Kameda already beat Munoz last year

whatsoever, I think Donaire is an excellent boxer who is much smaller than Gamboa/Lopez as you rightly confirmed, but I think he has a good chance at beatin them both. I mean his power and speed is unbelievable *no *****

Comment

Ok

Originally posted by madamfackah
          whatsoever, I think Donaire is an excellent boxer who is much smaller than Gamboa/Lopez as you rightly confirmed, but I think he has a good chance at beatin them both. I mean his power and speed is unbelievable *no *****
          Yeah, Donaire is paranormal activity.

Comment

Working...
          X