No announcement yet.

NRL Tipping Comp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
    Brisband might up end up hosting the grand final one day.
    Na, even I wouldn't want to see that.

Sydney is the home of League. Its just a shame you ppl don't actually go to games. You can't even sell out Origin. Its pathetic.

Comment

its always been brought up on the sunday roast as a possible option.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
        its always been brought up on the sunday roast as a possible option.
        I just don't think the GF would be the same if you took it out of Sydney.

Its just great sitting down and watching the GF day, I dunno I think it would lose something if they took it out of Sydney.

We should get every single Test match though. Sydney ppl don't even go to those games.

We are much better league fans up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          I just don't think the GF would be the same if you took it out of Sydney.

Its just great sitting down and watching the GF day, I dunno I think it would lose something if they took it out of Sydney.

We should get every single Test match though. Sydney ppl don't even go to those games.

We are much better league fans up here.
          Yeah i dont know what is with the NSW fans, they seem to lose interest in Rugby League more and more every year. Its embarrassing seeing great teams like the Roosters play in Telstra stadium, only to witness a sea of empty blue chairs :O

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBliss View Post
            Yeah i dont know what is with the NSW fans, they seem to lose interest in Rugby League more and more every year. Its embarrassing seeing great teams like the Roosters play in Telstra stadium, only to witness a sea of empty blue chairs :O
            Yeah, I don't understand the push for more games at Telstra. It's just too big. The Bulldogs and Tigers need to stay at Belmore and Leichardt ovals respectively. Much more fan friendly with a greater atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
              Yeah, I don't understand the push for more games at Telstra. It's just too big. The Bulldogs and Tigers need to stay at Belmore and Leichardt ovals respectively. Much more fan friendly with a greater atmosphere.
              Agree 100% mate. I much prefer watching the games at those grounds.

Comment

anyone watch that game tonight, rabbitohs played **** and still won by a mile
                i really cant see how cronulla will ever win a game, going off these last 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
                  anyone watch that game tonight, rabbitohs played **** and still won by a mile
                  i really cant see how cronulla will ever win a game, going off these last 2 weeks
                  Yeah, they were dreadful tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                    The reason why games are played at Telstra & the SFS is that the clubs get paid way more money for playing there then what they do at Leichardt & Belmore.

Plus the maintenance cost of playing at Leichardt and Belmore is far more.

They have to bring in the massive screenings etc.

I myself have been to lost of games at both grounds as a kid.

Comment

Man I'm doing poor in the tipping this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X