Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Floyd so scared of? That Manny looked so good against Cotto he must be on roids and if he doesnt check Pac for them he may get hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      You're avoiding the facts. Where does is say that the USDA Olympic drug testing requires "multiple random blood testing". That is not what they agreed to do. If it says so in the USDA Olympic drug test, then i'll completely agree with it. The $10 million is fine is ridiculous IMO, but considering what Floyd intentionally did with JMM by coming in 2lbs heavier, i don't blame them for instituting that stipulation.
      But if your in a position to make Millions and history, and to Beat arguably one the best in the sport, whats wrong with a blood test, especially if your clean??? Doesnt make sense, im sure pac team will talk him into it...

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        What is Floyd so scared of? That Manny looked so good against Cotto he must be on roids and if he doesnt check Pac for them he may get hurt?
        Yeah, exactly that. But it's an easy fight, apparently, and according to Sr. "lil Floyd' (yawn) beats Pacquiao with or without roids.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          You are right it doesn't say that.. and it's a very fair point to make. But Pac didn't really bring this up as the problem...

Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter's superstition of testing so close to a fight

He seemed to have a problem taking it right before the fight, there was no mention of the random testing actually being the problem.
          actually there was....roach already said in an article that they would never let pac draw blood 6 weeks before the fight.....

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            You are right it doesn't say that.. and it's a very fair point to make. But Pac didn't really bring this up as the problem...

Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter's superstition of testing so close to a fight

He seemed to have a problem taking it right before the fight, there was no mention of the random testing actually being the problem.
            Again, Manny's camp agreed to be tested right before the press conference and right after the fight, what's wrong with that and why would that be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              look here...you think askin for 600k like jmm did would prevent floyd from going over the limit ?......lol...be smart now.....
              No matter how you slice it, 10 million is unheard of! For him to agree to it is crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                One catchweight fight and one stupid rumor started on this forum about rehydration caps (unheard of in boxing) constitutes "asking fighters to drain themselves to fight him and also putting in rehydration clauses"?

No disrespect to you man but that's a load of horse ****. Nobody's rehydration weight was capped and nobody was forced to drain themselves. Cotto agreed to 145, in fact he suggested it and was happy to do it.

Stop spreading stupid rumors and BS.
                There were 2 catchweight fights. Check out fighthype and look up the article by percy crawford with ron frazier and he talks about the catchweight clauses. He knows a little but about fighters and contract clauses buddy. So if you read it and then it does make sense because de la hoya "for some strange reason" didnt rehydrate passed 146 maybe 147 and cotto didnt really look bulked up like usual. I dont take it as disrespect just read the article and get back to me on that one. Its dated December 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  no ...but your mother is.....did 600k prevent floyd from going over the limit?....
                  Ok I gotta jump in here. Are you insane? If he's over by 2 pounds that 20M! You just need to stop posting because you are going to loose all credibility on this board with stupid questions like that. Floyd LOVES money. Why would he give away millions?

Comment

• Originally posted by ME2 View Post
                    But if your in a position to make Millions and history, and to Beat arguably one the best in the sport, whats wrong with a blood test, especially if your clean??? Doesnt make sense, im sure pac team will talk him into it...
                    The blood test is not the problem, the time Mayweather's camp wants it taken is the problem. Manny's camp agreed for the test to be taken right before the press conference and right after the fight. I don't see any problem with that. Mayweather's camp is spinning it as if Manny doesn't want any blood test at all.

Comment

• He's a druggie

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      If anyone is going to pull out of this fight, i suspect it would be Mayweather. Manny and Roach would probably not agree to this ridiculous "random blood test", and then Floyd would simply walk away from the fight. If Manny agrees to the blood test right before the press conference and after the fight, then i don't see what's the problem.
                      Because idiot, there are masking agents that can HIDE the presence of drugs in your system and at the same time leave the result of the drugs in your system...Manny should just do the testing when asked unless he phucking doping which I think he phucking is.

Comment

Working...
                      X