Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather "I Don't Believe Pac's Gonna Win. That Mofo Too Big For Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather "I Don't Believe Pac's Gonna Win. That Mofo Too Big For Him"

The english parts of the video are at around 30 seconds, with David Diaz, and around 1:40 with Roger Mayweather.

Transcribed:
    Roger: "I don't believe Pacquiao gonna win."
    Reporter :"Why is that"
    Roger: "I don't believe he's gonna win because that motherf*** too big for him. He put that pressure on him it's gonna be a whole different ball game."

Its always good to see Mayweathers talk about Manny Pacquiao loosing, everytime Pacquiao wins lol

Comment

He said mosley would beat margarito. Seems to be pretty accurate

Comment

Well, I don't see Cotto as being THAT much bigger then Pacquiao. Pacquiao will win in my opinion.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 11-13-2009, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
          The english parts of the video are at around 30 seconds, with David Diaz, and around 1:40 with Roger Mayweather.

Transcribed:
          Roger: "I don't believe he's gonna win because that motherf*** too big for him. He put that pressure on him it's gonna be a whole different ball game."

Comment

lol I like how he started cursing like he was pissed off or something hahaha. But anyways, Roger Mayweather knows and loves boxing and it's always interesting too see what he has to say. Can't deny that, love him or hate him.

Comment

Transcribed:

David Diaz..um when has Cotto tired?

and Roger Mayweather has a point

Comment

Transcribed:

Roger is like a duck, he moves his head a lot.

Comment

lol @ mofaka ahhahah,its either gonna be cotto by ko/tko in the middle of the fight or a close decision for either man if the fight goes the distance.

Comment

he'll be about 10lbs heavier. 1/2 taller.

but they'll have the same reach.

you should listen to mayweather sr and bet your house on cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X