No announcement yet.

Zelenoff destroy Danny Nolan In VIDEO!!!!!!!! Take this BITTTCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    he mor or less said im a **** and if i want a fight to fly to la so he can kill me u no the usual **** sumthin about **** boxingscene but cant really remember
    regarding esb ..... He actually keeps getting ripped to shreds by a guy called SHERPAKOVSKI , who is the dumbest and most repetitive **** iv ever had the miss fortune to read online ,this clown aint even funny ,he just keeps saying charlie is from poland and repeats repeats repeats the same bull****

The intelligence level of the members on boxingscene is a world away from esb , they are as thick as mud but yet charlie actually posts coherent to them and spouts jibberish on here !!

the esb tps thread is crap ,its basically hillybillypimp ,messer and Stacy .....oh and the haters on charlie's back

Z would be better retaining some dignity and stop reading the ****e on esb

Comment

infact if SHERPAKOVSKI is someone from on here .....its not even funny ,its ****ing pish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        infact if SHERPAKOVSKI is someone from on here .....its not even funny ,its ****ing pish!!!!
        well it aint me id make a name like zelenoff loves **** lol i got banned from esb for pluggin my website in a thread few weeks back but yeah i read a few posts on esb and it sucked so stayed here its the best i love rippind Z with ppl how enjoy it as much and actually do a good job of it lol some of the threads have been a touch of genius lol but i think the best ones i made are rap dis thread and the fritzel one lol they pissed him off the most haha

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Luckily I foreseen that ***** Charlie taking the video down and made a cooy.

Nice one! If it's worth it, put it on youtube. I'd love to see the video where Danny finally gets mentioned.

Congratulations Danny on finally starring in one of Z's infamous Youtube videos!!

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            Nice one! If it's worth it, put it on youtube. I'd love to see the video where Danny finally gets mentioned.

Congratulations Danny on finally starring in one of Z's infamous Youtube videos!!
            I'll get round to it at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post

cheers mate its been a long time coming lol

Comment

Working...
              X