Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you hooked up this Halloween?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I spent the night with my girlfriend.

Didnt wear a costume.
    Loser!!!!!!! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      I was in a bad mood all day yesterday, i didn't do **** honestly just watched the world series game, ate chinese food, and went to sleep.
      damn i havent had some grub chinese food for a min. u making me wanna cop some lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Is it just me or does everyones game just sky rocket every halloween? i mean fine girls be dressin like sluts and getting into that mentality as well. real talk i hooked up with 9 fine girls spread out over 3 different clubs i went to for halloween. they all mostly 8's and 9's hopefully they dont know each other awww ****kk it i dont care if they do lol.

anyone else had skyrocketed game this weekend? or did u losers stay on NSB all weekend lol.
        I think it's because the girls think that you're wearing a mask rather than just an ugly ****...

As for what I did, I put a cape on my dick and called it the pink Darth Vader.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I think it's because the girls think that you're wearing a mask rather than just an ugly ****...

As for what I did, I put a cape on my dick and called it the pink Darth Vader.
          As I recall, the force was strong with you last night.

Comment

I hooked up. I've been talking on the phone with a girl a friend introduced me to her, we talk just about anything and she gave me hints to go down there where she lives for a while but I didn't because I didn't had time till yesterday.

Long Story short, she drove from one side of the island to another to chill with me. I thought we were just going to chill and drink like friends because I saw photos of her and seeing how pretty she was I wasn't going to be a jerk and ruin the night making a move or something.

Wrong, dead wrong. I had a ****ing blast.

Oh man was I glad, she was beautiful, I didn't even believed I could chill with someone like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              I hooked up. I've been talking on the phone with a girl a friend introduced me to her, we talk just about anything and she gave me hints to go down there where she lives for a while but I didn't because I didn't had time till yesterday.

Long Story short, she drove from one side of the island to another to chill with me. I thought we were just going to chill and drink like friends because I saw photos of her and seeing how pretty she was I wasn't going to be a jerk and ruin the night making a move or something.

Wrong, dead wrong. I had a ****ing blast.

Oh man was I glad, she was beautiful, I didn't even believed I could chill with someone like that
              wait so u got some play? or u just chilled?

Comment

Halloween was a coital and alcohol consumin success.

Comment

what is NSB??

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                    what is NSB??
                    Non Stop Boxing

Comment

Halloween was pure annihilation thanks to beer and tequilla. Unfortunatley, my ex who just split up with me was at the same places as i went and i couldn't get with any fine ass hoes (of which there were many!) because that would ruin every possible chance of getting back with her. Yes, i realise I sound like a *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X