Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters say fighting on days other than Mexican holidays affect ppv#'s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    This dummy actually wrote this and thought he came up with some brilliant argument without realizing he ethered himself in the opening post
    You may have had a point if all 10 were on those weekends, but, they're not. So why is it, other fighters were able to make other weekends work, but other fighters, seemingly, cannot?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
      You may have had a point if all 10 were on those weekends, but, they're not. So why is it, other fighters were able to make other weekends work, but other fighters, seemingly, cannot?
      I don't think it can be put any more succinctly than daggum's post. If you can't understand that, I truly feel bad for you and the daily challenges you face with things like pants and doorknobs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        This dummy actually wrote this and thought he came up with some brilliant argument without realizing he ethered himself in the opening post
        That's what happens when you go out of your way to try and mask your real agenda.

Comment

What i do not get honestly..is why all the sudden are people so obsessed on when Floyd "the biggest damn draw in the sport" fights?? why??? The man has been fighting on these dates for a few years now and other then him it was Manny..so why in the hell are ya'll b1tching now?

Comment

Pac fans scrambling hard to defend this latest duck.

Comment

5 of the 10 highest grossing fights of all time weren't on the weekend of May 5th or September 16th. So whats with this myth that those weekends are absolute locks for making the most money?
              The date has nothing to do with the success of PPVs. That is simply an excuse that the haters of Floyd Mayweather use to justify why he is so much more successful on his PPVs than Manny Pacquaio. Floyd/Hatton wasn't on a Mexican holiday, but it still outsold Pacquaio/Hatton, Pacquaio/Bradley I & II, Pacquaio/Rios, Pacquaio/Algieri, Pacquaio/Mosley and at least two of the Pacquaio/Marquez fights and likely all four of the Pacquaio/Marquez fights.

Comment

5 of the 10 highest grossing fights of all time weren't on the weekend of May 5th or September 16th. So whats with this myth that those weekends are absolute locks for making the most money?
                Floyd making it seem like its a big deal. Canelo or any Mexican wanton the date is understandable. Floyd though, the way he's beasting for it, makes it seem like he's scared of fighting on a separate date. Floyd should prove your point and fight on another date.

Comment

Manny and Floyd both have fought on Cinco De Mayo several times...so if this thread was made to somehow back up the bull**** Arum is spouting now please stop and just call a spade a spade..Floyd nor Manny has an issue with May and want to fight in May...IT IS A KNOWN FACT FLOYD FIGHTS IN MAY AND SEPT...this will be the 2nd time Arum has pulled this bull**** and yet ya'll want to jump on Floyd?? wtf is wrong with ya'll?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Floyd making it seem like its a big deal. Canelo or any Mexican wanton the date is understandable. Floyd though, the way he's beasting for it, makes it seem like he's scared of fighting on a separate date. Floyd should prove your point and fight on another date.
                    Canelo had a chance to take the date and ****ed it up...you do not only lose but get a boxing lesson..then have 2 ppvs that do jack**** and demand a damn date..why in the hell would the cash cow move from the date he is known for fighting on for 2 fighters he already beat??wtf

Comment

May and September are months where there's no World Series or Super Bowl this is why he wants those dates

Comment

Working...
                      X