Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Just look how bad Morales looks in there but he's still tagging this dude all night long. He's so damn flat footed. His punching technique is horrible and there's nothing swift about him either. In the 10th and 11th you can see how Morales hurts him and he clinches and goes into exchange mode, big no no.

Do I need to point out his defense too?
    This p*ssy hasn't posted since the fight. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Day 3.....i'm worried.

Comment

• JSFD26 really is the biggest f*ggot in the history of this site. It's one thing to be a gutless, spineless oaf in real life, but on the internet? Over something as utterly meaningless as boxing? How convenient for one of the forums most active and notable posters - who by his own admission is on here very day - to suddenly disappear when one one of his favourite fighters, a guy that he's been relentless in mythologizing over the last year, loses in a fight that he was certain was a mismatch and to a fighter who he's done nothing but denigrate and diminish.

This twat really is one of those sad and pathetic losers who lives vicariously through others. There's no doubt in my mind that Matthysse losing was devastating to him and that he's contemplated killing himself since then. Too much of a coward to even take a few ribs for him being stupid and wrong with regards to a prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          JSFD26 really is the biggest f*ggot in the history of this site. It's one thing to be a gutless, spineless oaf in real life, but on the internet? Over something as utterly meaningless as boxing? How convenient for one of the forums most active and notable posters - who by his own admission is on here very day - to suddenly disappear when one one of his favourite fighters, a guy that he's been relentless in mythologizing over the last year, loses in a fight that he was certain was a mismatch and to a fighter who he's done nothing but denigrate and diminish.

This twat really is one of those sad and pathetic losers who lives vicariously through others. There's no doubt in my mind that Matthysse losing was devastating to him and that he's contemplated killing himself since then. Too much of a coward to even take a few ribs for him being stupid and wrong with regards to a prediction.

Couldn't have worded it better myself ... The kid is an L 7 weenie ... ****in square

Comment

• I seem to recall him saying he wouldn't be around the first few days post-fight. Still a little weird that he hasn't even logged in since then.

Anyone who makes an alt because they're unsure of their prediction or leaves when they're wrong about a prediction is pretty lame. This is the Internet and this is boxing. Everyone is wrong sometimes. There are now a bunch of pro-Garcia alts that get to stick around because they were right, but they'd have left too if it went the other way.

Comment

• eating some crow right now
              full props to Garcia, the guy did what he had to do
              Lucas hasn't made excuses so his fans shouldn't either
              injuries happen and you gotta fight through them
              Garcia was the better fighter and deserves his respect now

Comment

• dude slept on Swift bad.... so he probably died in his sleep....jokes aside, I got mad **** on my plate atm so I don't have time to dig in and debate on here like usual but I would've popped up and took my pot of crow and ate it like a man if my dude wasn't the fighter I claimed him to be....anyway, I do believe he'll resurrect before Tupac though lol

Comment

• he scared.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    dude slept on Swift bad.... so he probably died in his sleep....jokes aside, I got mad **** on my plate atm so I don't have time to dig in and debate on here like usual but I would've popped up and took my pot of crow and ate it like a man if my dude wasn't the fighter I claimed him to be....anyway, I do believe he'll resurrect before Tupac though lol
                    I know he posts from his phone cause you can see that "Posted by android app" on the bottom of his posts. I hope it's his phone that's broken and not his pride.

Comment

• It's his pride, we all know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X