Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Talks Pacquiao's KO Loss, Mayweather, Broner, Etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan Talks Pacquiao's KO Loss, Mayweather, Broner, Etc.

Why is he talking boxing to someone who does not seem to care enough to look?

Comment

Man i thought he was talking sense, till he said, Floyd boxed the **** out of Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
        Man i thought he was talking sense, till he said, Floyd boxed the **** out of Martinez.
        On his messageboard, he admits that he confused the names Marquez/Martinez and forgot to mention Pacquiao when talking about Cotto's losses.

Comment

Any more videos of comics talking about boxing? It's so enlightening. (Sarcasm)

Comment

lolllll

Joe Rogan is an idiot.

Comment

Is there a video of Fleece Johnson giving his opinion on the Pacquiao VS ,Marquez fight too? I want to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                On his messageboard, he admits that he confused the names Marquez/Martinez and forgot to mention Pacquiao when talking about Cotto's losses.
                Haha what's your handle on the Rogan board? Yeah he always confuses the names, I was screaming at my phone when he said Canelo was 135 lol - lucky he corrected it later on (even then he said he was 147).

Comment

haha lol

I used to respect joe rogan ..... haha lol, not anymore.

Joe Rogan always tried to check people on boxing knowledge ahahahaha.

He was calling Marquez -> Martinez lol

Every hardcore fan knows Marquez very very well.

Joe Rogan = casual fan only. don't fake it any more man.

.... all the sudden Joe Rogan thinks Floyd is 'masterful and he would have boxed the **** out of Pacquiao' ..... What a load of ****, Rogan used to hate on Floyd and call him out for ducking Pacquiao. fake

Everybody that jumped off the Pacquiao Express better ****en stay off the train.

I for one am a hardcore fan, and i know tyson/douglas Pac/marquez **** can happen, and i know triangle theories don't work/happen.

On a high note we will all get Floyd/Pac now that mayweather has cleaned the shyte out of his underwear and changed his diaper.

HOW ABOUT PAC TELLING ARUM HE IS RETURNING IN APRIL AND DOESN'T WANT ANY TUNE UPS????

Pac is beast. Look for a quick bounce-back to shut up the haters.

If you were a pac fan before, then stay a fan, he always delivers on fight night.... **** this was the best he looked in 4 fights .... he just got caught.

He is ready to fight again already in april ... guy wants to erase the doubts. Still a fan favorite in my book. Look for the best to come.

One last note ... I wouldn't wanna be marquez in fight number 5 ..... Marquez might leave on a stretcher .... look for fireworks, again

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                    I used to respect joe rogan ..... haha lol, not anymore.

Joe Rogan always tried to check people on boxing knowledge ahahahaha.

He was calling Marquez -> Martinez lol

Every hardcore fan knows Marquez very very well.

Joe Rogan = casual fan only. don't fake it any more man.

.... all the sudden Joe Rogan thinks Floyd is 'masterful and he would have boxed the **** out of Pacquiao' ..... What a load of ****, Rogan used to hate on Floyd and call him out for ducking Pacquiao. fake

Everybody that jumped off the Pacquiao Express better ****en stay off the train.

I for one am a hardcore fan, and i know tyson/douglas Pac/marquez **** can happen, and i know triangle theories don't work/happen.

On a high note we will all get Floyd/Pac now that mayweather has cleaned the shyte out of his underwear and changed his diaper.

HOW ABOUT PAC TELLING ARUM HE IS RETURNING IN APRIL AND DOESN'T WANT ANY TUNE UPS????

Pac is beast. Look for a quick bounce-back to shut up the haters.

If you were a pac fan before, then stay a fan, he always delivers on fight night.... **** this was the best he looked in 4 fights .... he just got caught.

He is ready to fight again already in april ... guy wants to erase the doubts. Still a fan favorite in my book. Look for the best to come.

One last note ... I wouldn't wanna be marquez in fight number 5 ..... Marquez might leave on a stretcher .... look for fireworks, again
                    His best performance in four years was a ko loss to a LW?

Comment

Working...
                    X