No announcement yet.

why do Black men hate Black women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    You can find a woman that's submissive and intelligent ever date an Asian woman? Or an Arabic woman?
    American women have got it twisted with all this out of control feminism.
    Have your own mind but don't speak it too loudly and I don't mind hearing your input but what I say goes. I am the Man in my household and I can't have it any other way. I would rather be alone the live under a roof with a loud cantankerous woman. I think there is even a Bible verse about this subject somewhere.
    Oh it's the same over here.

Like Bill Burr says about women being psyco robots at times

He hit the nail on the head with that line

You're old school, Tech. Prepare to be dazzled and confused the next 10 or so years until you finally settle down out of fear of dying alone

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Oh it's the same over here.

Like Bill Burr says about women being psyco robots at times

He hit the nail on the head with that line

You're old school, Tech. Prepare to be dazzled and confused the next 10 or so years until you finally settle down out of fear of dying alone
      Oh no GC mah homie. BT is absolutely right. Mrs. Chief is extremely intelligent, but submissive as she is well aware of her role in the household, but extremely strong in character as well as having stout mental fortitude. She held this house down while I was deployed, and nothing, absolutely nothing skipped a beat. So they do exist. I am blessed to have her. If we as men stay at home and raise our little young ladies in the mold of such, then there will be more young ladies out there with a color picture of how it should be. It all starts at home, because not everyone, can piece this **** together by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        In the words of Kevin Hart, "the only thing a black man loves more than a black woman with a big booty is a white woman with a big booty."
        kevin hart is funny, and nearly as tall as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Oh no GC mah homie. BT is absolutely right. Mrs. Chief is extremely intelligent, but submissive as she is well aware of her role in the household, but extremely strong in character as well as having stout mental fortitude. She held this house down while I was deployed, and nothing, absolutely nothing skipped a beat. So they do exist. I am blessed to have her. If we as men stay at home and raise our little young ladies in the mold of such, then there will be more young ladies out there with a color picture of how it should be. It all starts at home, because not everyone, can piece this **** together by themselves.
          Then you take good care of that one Chief, cuz there ain't many of those left.

Any womens forum read this thread about being submissive they would immeadiatly talk about Male chauvinism and dumb stuff like that.

We just like our women down to earth and not-obnoxious - Nothing wrong with that

Although far too many guys like to have the submissive role in the relationship. I've lost a few friends and a brother to that ****. Turned into a complete whimp once that ring was put on..

Comment

I make a thread discussing racism and it's deleted but this thread is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Then you take good care of that one Chief, cuz there ain't many of those left.

Any womens forum read this thread about being submissive they would immeadiatly talk about Male chauvinism and dumb stuff like that.

We just like our women down to earth and not-obnoxious - Nothing wrong with that

Although far too many guys like to have the submissive role in the relationship. I've lost a few friends and a brother to that ****. Turned into a complete whimp once that ring was put on..
              Will do GC bruh. And you right there arent alot out there, but thats cause we forced it in that direction, by not being home to raise those young women right. If we stayed home, and taught not just by talking, but by also showing them(through the treatment of their Mothers)how its spossed to be done, it would cut out alot of the bull**** they pick up from the media outlets that are available to them.

And you right down to earth without the obnoxious behavior is exactly what we want.

Those friends and brother you speakin bout are contributing to the fuked up state of men and women relationships with that mess they doin, that balance that they in is fuked off fa sho.

Originally posted by piye View Post
              I make a thread discussing racism and it's deleted but this thread is ok?
              I thought you had a good thread bruh. Sorry it got deleted. But keep bringin it my man. You made some very interesting points.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                kevin hart is funny, and nearly as tall as you.
                YezZiiiirrrrrr. That dude is a fool Tim bruh.

Comment

Working...
                X