Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mozilla-What an upgrade over IE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow barely switched now? 2009? better late than never i guess..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
      If the web was anymore dangerous, I would use no script but, I need my scripts. I need to watch videos and have access to my smileys but with no scripts enabled you are safe as phuk like a duck in water
      well i enable the scripts from the site usually.... depends on the site...

and it remembers what sites to always allow etc.... noscript was the first FF add on i ever used and learned to LOVE it....

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Firefox has always been better than IE, even the ealiest versions when it was called Phoenix, then Firebird.

Anyone want a pre-configured portable version with some nice extensions installed? I put together a portable version for jazluvr449 a few days ago. It needs no installation, you just run it from wherever you want on your hard drive. It won't take over your main browser either. Unzip, click FirefoxPortable.exe.

FF Portable, 13.5MB (ZIPPED)

Only thing you might need to install is Flash, becase it uses a different version than IE.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer/
      probably not mac friendly???

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        and it remembers what sites to always allow etc.... noscript was the first FF add on i ever used and learned to LOVE it....

probably not mac friendly???
        Unfortunately not.

NoScript is one of the best extensions ever made, IMO.

I included it in the portable version but disabled it because it can be confusing if you're new to it, like Jazluvr is.

It's the latest FF and has Adblock, Flashblock, CustomizeGoogle, Image Zoom, Menu Mod, Nightly Tester Tools v1.04 (the best extension, period!), Paste and Go, Quicknote, StatusBar Clock, TACO, plus a few other things. It's all configured for security.

I forced compatibilty with the old extensions using Nightly Tester Tools v1.04.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
        Last edited by S A M U R A I; 11-05-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Firefox is faster than IE. IE feels so sloppy. But in IE you can see the cool changes to your BScene username, which you can't see using Mozilla.

Comment

alright guys.. Lets take it to the lounge please.... I ****ed up and put it in here.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Unfortunately not.

NoScript is one of the best extensions ever made, IMO.

I included it in the portable version but disabled it because it can be confusing if you're new to it, like Jazluvr is.

It's the latest FF and has Adblock, Flashblock, CustomizeGoogle, Image Zoom, Menu Mod, Nightly Tester Tools v1.04 (the best extension, period!), Paste and Go, Quicknote, StatusBar Clock, TACO, plus a few other things. It's all configured for security.

I forced compatibilty with the old extensions using Nightly Tester Tools v1.04.
              Oh snap, I need to find the paste and go. I had no idea there was one. Opera had it and I loved it. I guess I will have to check a few other you mentioned, I got he zoom, lol what the hell? We got TACO's too? I love tacos

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                alright guys.. Lets take it to the lounge please.... I ****ed up and put it in here.
                That happened to me like 3 times in 1 week. I felt like someone was fuking with me and moving my lounge threads to NSB but it was indeed I who was mistakenly posting threads in the wrong forum. After the 3rd time I did it in the same week I didn't even feel like logging on here anymore for about a month but i can't stay away from BScene

Here's my worst one(as in I really thought I was in the lounge)

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319447

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                  That happened to me like 3 times in 1 week. I felt like someone was fuking with me and moving my lounge threads to NSB but it was indeed I who was mistakenly posting threads in the wrong forum. After the 3rd time I did it in the same week I didn't even feel like logging on here anymore for about a month but i can't stay away from BScene

Here's my worst one(as in I really thought I was in the lounge)

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319447
                  LOL, I love the save, with "you used to box".. That was classic..

Comment

yes... but keep your I.E. accessible.
                    for some reason there are still streaming sites mostly from U.K. and europe
                    that only work with I.E.
                    and that damn I.E. always get tracking and virus warnings.
                    T.V.Ants is notorious.

get with the times world!

Comment

Working...
                    X