Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant a the P4P PPV king sell tickets on any given day ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    Because according to Floyd:

http://youtu.be/mD1U6RLzZlA
    2:40

Comment

Didn't you also make a thread saying "Who cares about ppvs?, they don't mean anything" Obviously you care about ppv sales or you wouldn't have made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasGunslinger View Post
        Didn't you also make a thread saying "Who cares about ppvs?, they don't mean anything" Obviously you care about ppv sales or you wouldn't have made this thread.
        All these Pacquiao fans flip flop.

Comment

Pac Boy, like most Manny fans, doesn't care about PPV sales because Manny isn't #1. BUT, if he can use PPV sales in any way, shape or form to criticize Floyd, then he loves PPV sales.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I mean if youre the P4P PPV king you should be able to sell tickets on any day any month with any race or nationality of a fighter. Cotto Canelo makes better sense on that May 2nd date. Plus cant Floyd move over to May 9th? I mean he is the PPV king...why not May 9th?
            i understand ur trolling but like u said hes the ppv king if he wants those dates he gets em but to act like hes only the ppv king cause he fights on those dates well i mean come on man lets be real

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Pac Boy, like most Manny fans, doesn't care about PPV sales because Manny isn't #1. BUT, if he can use PPV sales in any way, shape or form to criticize Floyd, then he loves PPV sales.
              That's what I figured.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                i understand ur trolling but like u said hes the ppv king if he wants those dates he gets em but to act like hes only the ppv king cause he fights on those dates well i mean come on man lets be real
                He doesn't care about PPVs but cares enough to make a thread trying to discredit Mayweathers.

Comment

the guerrero vs mayweather is the real revelation in all of these.

for years schaefer suspected that hbo had been cheating on the numbers. you may recall that the banker was the guy who projected 3 million in the mosley fight and added, in the same report, that he will be aiming for a 4 milllion target next. (guy is a moron.)

he finally had a first-hand look at them when he moved his ass over to showtime. he found that he was right, they were cheating, but not in the way he expected - they were cheating in the opposite direction. he was surprised to learn that the real numbers were significantly low. it shocked him

to this day there were no official numbers in the guerrero fight. and finally, espinoza was forced to announce that showtime will no longer release any. meaning, the previous ones were all bogus, including the canelo numbers. they were over-exaggerated.

Last edited by tomhawq; 12-08-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Dunn and Dazed are furiously formulating the furious flowmo rebuttal right this very minute...its coming....
                    I knew it wouldnt take long!

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Why are Manny fans and angry, ****sexual, ****phobic race baiters so upset that Vegas gives Floyd these dates?

There isn't much else going on in mainstream US sports and Mexicans are celebrating holidays. Those involved with boxing want to make as much money possible so these dates are given to the boxer who is most known among casual sports fans-Floyd.

They can select the best opponent ( ex. cotto or Mosley) and make great money. To maximize profit they can get the most popular Mexican fighter near his weight with the hopes that mexican and Mexican americans will travel to Vegas to celebrate the holiday and take in the fight since they are big fight fans.

I'm surprised this bothers people so much.
                    He sound kinda salty, dont he?

Comment

Didn't you read the thread ? Apparently not. Typical Floyd fan. Lol. What a dumb shlt

Comment

Working...
                      X