Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreman claims he was drugged before loss to Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the 70s, it was a huge money fight and it was shown worldwide. I can definitely see some shady activity going down because a lot was at stake. Foreman has no reason to lie at this point of his life. He's telling the truth. Maybe he wasn't aware of it back then or even thought he'd keep it to himself out of respect for Ali, but it seems he's now ready to come forward with this information.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
      It was the 70s, it was a huge money fight and it was shown worldwide. I can definitely see some shady activity going down because a lot was at stake. Foreman has no reason to lie at this point of his life. He's telling the truth. Maybe he wasn't aware of it back then or even thought he'd keep it to himself out of respect for Ali, but it seems he's now ready to come forward with this information.
      Foreman's been making excuses for Zaire for 30+ years.

He just got beat. Ali outfought and outsmarted him.

Foreman thought he could stop him when he went to the ropes. Ali was landing almost all the clean head shots throughout the fight, but Foreman showed no respect for Ali and thought his power would win it for him. It didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        if he spit it out then how exactly would that effect him
        "I almost spit it out ... [I told my trainer] 'Man, I know this water has medicine in it,'" Foreman wrote. "I climbed into the ring with that medicinal taste still lingering in my mouth."

Better?

Comment

i believe foreman.

from his anti war stance, his knockout of Liston in the second fight, to the cheating going on vs henry cooper that allowed him extra time to recover, even the 3rd frazier fight where there was some cheating going on with ali's deflated glove....

Ali's career is full of lies...

just like his daughter's boxing career.

Comment

Who believes a man who titles his book "God in my corner"

lol.

Comment

I lost track of the number of excuses Foreman has made for Zaire.

It's been that many.

Comment

Working...
              X