No announcement yet.

pacquiao cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao cotto fight

Pacquiao was unstoppable that night dude was throwing nonstop bombs and walking through hard punching cottos shots like. They were nothing...he was a beast that night I think he would have beat anyone and I mean anyone that night..anyone agree..we need that pac again man!

I think that version of pac would have demolished mayweather marquez and Bradley no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      I think that version of pac would have demolished mayweather marquez and Bradley no doubt
      That's why Floyd invented all the excuses in the world after that fight! That scares him the most!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        That's why Floyd invented all the excuses in the world after that fight! That scares him the most!
        Yea after that fight may and his fam were like **** that lol

Comment

That fight was one for the ages

Pac was throwing punches as angles that didn't even seen possible

Comment

Nah, he was on roids. How do I know? Floyd said so.

Comment

Yeah that was the fight that had the Pac haters at a loss for words

Comment

Pacquiao was amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  Yea after that fight may and his fam were like **** that lol
                  That was the fight that made Floyd run from Pac.

Comment

All the Floyd phaggots will tell you all day how Mayweather would have easily outpointed Pac at anytime, yet the guy whose balls they swing from wanted nothing to do with him. Lmfao!!

And don't give me the roid excuse you flaming flom0 flo-jobs, because the way you sluts speculate on that hypothetical fight Floyd shoulda been able to win easy roids or not. Face it ladies your hero is a straight bytch.

His middle name is "money" yet he ducked the biggest money making fight in the history of the sport....lmao lmao lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X