Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, it seems like Nonito don't want Rigo. Can I get Rigo-Mares??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll is funny

By law Abner Mares vs Victor Terrazas must happen next or Mares belt is vacated..

Rigo did not fight in December so his next fight is in February

what does Donaire has too do with any of that?? Donaire had a fight in December so his next fight is in March..
    Last edited by 285Kid; 12-29-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      I believe he was(20-7), he is and he allways will be an easy fight for Rigo...we can bet if the fight happen..but I doubt it...cuz GB & TR shhit..
      I'm presuming that you mean in the amateurs he beat him correct?? Meaning that was a smaller, younger Mares. Probably a teenager no doubt correct??

Well that really doesn't mean he'll beat the pro, mature, experienced version now does it?? Cotto-Pinto comes to mind.

Another topic, top rank & golden boy have worked together & they can work together again. They simply haven't concerning Floyd & Pacman. (The sports 2 biggest draws), which is understandable considering there was a lot of money on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I can see Mares-Rigo happening since Rigo is no cash cow.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Yeap..Arum can loan him for the right money if he is sure that he would defeat Mares again and hype more the Rigo/Donaire fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I'm presuming that you mean in the amateurs he beat him correct?? Meaning that was a smaller, younger Mares. Probably a teenager no doubt correct??

Well that really doesn't mean he'll beat the pro, mature, experienced version now does it?? Cotto-Pinto comes to mind.

Another topic, top rank & golden boy have worked together & they can work together again. They simply haven't concerning Floyd & Pacman. (The sports 2 biggest draws), which is understandable considering there was a lot of money on the table.
          Yes my friend..you are correct...

Comment

Yes my friend..you are correct...
            There ya go. It's not set in stone of Rigo victory then. He's an amazing talent no doubt, but Mares knows how to win on the pro level & has gained valuable experience since the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              There ya go. It's not set in stone of Rigo victory then. He's an amazing talent no doubt, but Mares knows how to win on the pro level & has gained valuable experience since the amateurs.
              Actually I m impressed by Mares..I don't see nothing good in him..not good defence..not good footwork..get tired easy..very unorganized attack...but he allways managed to win..in every fight he go I thought he will lose and he allways surprised me...very smart fighter in real..and that my friend is very important..look at the ghost..he may surprise us vs mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                You dont know shit about boxing.
                Yeah, and you pretend to know about boxing.

Comment

Donaire is one of my favorite fighters n i think he beats both Mares n Rigo also my favorites but both have a chance, but if he dont fight either next it would prolly be an obvious duck

Comment

If Donaire-Mares doesn't happen because of promotional problems, you can bet your ass Mares-Rigo wouldn't.

I think Mares kicks the crap out of Rigo.

Comment

Actually I m impressed by Mares..I don't see nothing good in him..not good defence..not good footwork..get tired easy..very unorganized attack...but he allways managed to win..in every fight he go I thought he will lose and he allways surprised me...very smart fighter in real..and that my friend is very important..look at the ghost..he may surprise us vs mayweather..
                      He's damn good at cutting off the ring, he can both box and pressure, he's got a vicious body attack, as dirty as it is, and he always seems to have the best gameplan for the opponent in front of him. The man is a very good fighter, one of the best in the sport right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X