No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Dulorme exposed

So, was this the guy who was gonna replace Cotto? Really? No sh!!!t???

Not gonna lie... I was rooting for Carlos Abregu, due to the hate I have for the cyber biased Ricans. I wonder how PRBOXINGJOTO is feeling right now? Or, all the loud mouth cyber punks who were talking caca. LOL.

LULZ @ people who were saying this kid would have sparked-out, The New Cash Cow of Boxing-- Canelo.

It was a great night for boxing! Hope you slept well too, Huracan. Karma is beautiful!

R.I.P Steward!
    And Long live Antonio Margarito!
    Last edited by The Hoff; 10-28-2012, 03:12 PM.

He is still a kid and only had 16 pro fights & met an experienced, tough Argentinian with bags of power.
    No shame in losing to Abregu, hes a very underrated fighter IMO.

Dulorme can learn and come back from this. I wouldn't say he got ''exposed''

I'm just surprised so many thought this was almost a sure fire win for Dulorme, I fully expected Abregu to take him in deep & drown him.

Comment

YEah, I wouldn't write him off just yet. Abregu was being overlooked going into this fight. He seems to have that incredible power all Argentines have in, and around the welterweight division.

He's got that "technical puncher" style similar to Matthysse which is very effective against boxers. It takes away a jab, and inhibits the distance boxers like to keep on the outside.

Argentina has really exploded back onto the boxing scene here lately.

Comment

I wonder of AP and Huracan will have a new SIG now that there Great Rican-Hope is exposed as a fraud!! If they do I will put a SIG of Abregu to remind them of how much they hung from his nuts.. LMAO IS he still Puerto Rican now or is he Dominican?? Lets just say he is Dominican guys!!

Comment

It wasn't so much being exposed as it is Abregu being better than advertised and him not being as good as they want him to be yet. He's too young to be "exposed". He just lost to a better fighter at this stage lf his career, no shame in that.

Comment

No Shame on Dulorme, but Shame on all the Ricans overlooking Abregu and Overhyping Dulorme!

Comment

I don't think he was exposed, I mean if he had faced a fighter with a losing record then I would consider that being exposed. He faced a good puncher in Abregu who was just better that night. Abregu had a better game plan and once Dulorme felt abregu's power he did not know how to adapt.

Comment

I'm throwing the word "exposed", because that's the same word they use when a Mexican/Chicano fighter loses. They love to ***** on Mexicans when this happens. So, I'm just returning the love. So, NO, RIC! This has nothing to do with MEX vs. PR. This has to do with ME (Lil Antonio Margarito) vs. the biased morons. Man, I can't wait til' PRJOTO get's on... my lawd, he is gonna get a cyber ass whoopin'.
                Funny, cos' I read about how Canelo is gonna get "exposed" by fighting Cotto. Umm, NO! If Canelo loses (which will never happen...NEVER) he will lose to a great fighter! NO EXCUSES! The ONLY fighter that can beat Canelo is The Tijuana Tornado-- Antonio "God's Chosen One" Margarito. But that will never happen cos' Tony is enjoying the millions he received when he "exposed" Cotto.

Jose Pedraza, YOU ARE NEXT, BUDDY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  YEah, I wouldn't write him off just yet. Abregu was being overlooked going into this fight. He seems to have that incredible power all Argentines have in, and around the welterweight division.

He's got that "technical puncher" style similar to Matthysse which is very effective against boxers. It takes away a jab, and inhibits the distance boxers like to keep on the outside.

Argentina has really exploded back onto the boxing scene here lately.
                  Carnal, Miguel Vasquez is gonna get "exposed" by Mercito! He [Vasquez] looked like shhhhit last night!

Comment

Watch Vazquez rise to the occasion.

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                    Carnal, Miguel Vasquez is gonna get "exposed" by Mercito! He [Vasquez] looked like shhhhit last night!

Comment

Working...
                    X