No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Khan Has The Style To Give Mayweather Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Khan Has The Style To Give Mayweather Problems

Promoter and former two division champion Ricky Hatton is giving close friend and countryman Amir Khan, the WBA and International Boxing Federation light-welterweight champion, a very good shot at beating WBC welterweight titleholder Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hatton suffered his first professional loss to Mayweather by tenth round TKO in 2007. Hatton says the loss was an issue of 'styles make fights,' and he feels Khan has the style to give Mayweather problems.

[Click Here To Read More]

No he doesnt khan will get tagged all nite n lose stamina by round 5

Comment

He does, too bad he doesn't have the skill.

Comment

After Pacquiao just showed he can get neutralized by a good counter-puncher, NOONE has a style to give Mayweather problems.

Yep, call me a ***** all you want. Truth hurts.

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again. Khan, has the best shot, granted it's a long one but with his build, long jab, athleticism and quickness, coupled with that in and out style, I'd love to see that fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
            I said it before and I'll say it again. Khan, has the best shot, granted it's a long one but with his build, long jab, athleticism and quickness, coupled with that in and out style, I'd love to see that fight happen.
            Agreed...While i dont think its a long shot, but much closer, Floyd still has the edge, but something im DYING TO SEE.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Promoter and former two division champion Ricky Hatton is giving close friend and countryman Amir Khan, the WBA and International Boxing Federation light-welterweight champion, a very good shot at beating WBC welterweight titleholder Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hatton suffered his first professional loss to Mayweather by tenth round TKO in 2007. Hatton says the loss was an issue of 'styles make fights,' and he feels Khan has the style to give Mayweather problems.

ricky you said that about yourself.. i named my son after you (Check Hook) lol..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

I think with more experience he can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                  is this the same "A Meer Con" you're talking about?
                  Last edited by JibbaJabber; 11-21-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

It has begun. The next media hype. Here we go again!

Comment

Working...
                    X