Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a Cotto-Pac dream yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish he could KO him in one round. But it'll Cotto a little longer to finish him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      i dreamt that cotto knocked pacquiao down 4 times in the 1st round and pacquiao quit after the 4th KD and got counted out
      i had the same dream when pacquiao fought mab, morales, marquez, diaz, odlh & hatton. but we all know that dreams are the other way around. and we all knew who got ktfo right.

Comment

I had the same dream well sort of
        In my dream it wasnt pac but it was a pacific islander who was this dominant fighter and Cotto basically had no chance. They had a war and after 4 rounds Cotto hit him with a devastating body shot and the guy couldnt get up. He won in a huge upset.

Comment

that was a nice dream

Comment

its not a dream, its a nightmare, for pacfans and filipinos

Comment

i dreamt that cotto knocked pacquiao down 4 times in the 1st round and pacquiao quit after the 4th KD and got counted out
              Pac ain't a quita like DelaHoya.

Comment

You forgot to add wet to it. Not dream...wet dream LOL. J/K with you buddy.

Comment

Working...
                X