Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Watch The UFC Last Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can enjoy watching it but I don't expect myself to ever be a hardcore fan. I enjoyed the main event too.

Comment

• When it comes to UFC, I prefer the smaller weight divisions, Jose Aldo, Pettis etc. . . I don't mind the LHW but that division lost it's spark for me when Rampage, Iceman and Ortiz n all them retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        there's a problem with them starting threads about it on a "non stop boxing" message board, yeah. you wouldn't start a thread about cricket on a football forum, would you?
        Now I realized this thread is on NSB. A sacrilege of some sort, I suspect.

Comment

• They need shorter rounds and longer rests every 5 round fight ive seen they are just zombies trying not to fall over by the 3rd-4th round.

Comment

• I was at the bar watching the fights and they weren't all that entertaining. Everyone else was going nuts whenever anyone landed anything but overall they played it safe and decided to go to the cards. If this was the fight to be made this year than I think UFC might be in a bit of trouble ppv wise

Comment

• LMAO, Jones test positive for Coke, now I know Im right. Dude is compeltely middle class classless. I hate fake ass *****es like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I don't know why people think one event represents an entire sport, Floyd vs hoya didmt change anything and either will jones vs Cormier.

Bragging about UFC #s over one event is a joke.

Foxs #s has declined every year.

TUF has it's lowest numbers ever.

The company lost 40% in profits last year.

There credit rating went down which is a big deal for a company 500$ million in debt.

There overseas campaign hasn't been so profitable.

They lost there contract with the best sports channel in canada, closed there offices in china, couldn't get into Russia.

And the owners have taken every dollar they could and put it right in there pocket, IMO they will sell soon. UFC Is on a huge money grab mission right now. They wouldn't do that if there future looked good.

And that's not saying boxing is doing any better, both are niche sports at the end of the day, and always will be.
                Please post the sources, Im interested

Comment

• They should definitely give the bout to cromier because that's what you call a no contest. ..cheater a*********

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I don't know why people think one event represents an entire sport, Floyd vs hoya didmt change anything and either will jones vs Cormier.

Bragging about UFC #s over one event is a joke.

Foxs #s has declined every year.

TUF has it's lowest numbers ever.

The company lost 40% in profits last year.

There credit rating went down which is a big deal for a company 500$ million in debt.

There overseas campaign hasn't been so profitable.

They lost there contract with the best sports channel in canada, closed there offices in china, couldn't get into Russia.

And the owners have taken every dollar they could and put it right in there pocket, IMO they will sell soon. UFC Is on a huge money grab mission right now. They wouldn't do that if there future looked good.

And that's not saying boxing is doing any better, both are niche sports at the end of the day, and always will be.
                    This....

And I can verify every single one of those claims. I find it sad that people just take Dave Meltzers word for it. For all the people who don't know who Dave Meltzer is, he's a fake wrestling journalist who reports greatly exaggerated PPV numbers for WWF and the UFC in return for website hits. He's got a "you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours" deal with the UFC right now. UFC fighter Quinton Jackson came out and said that he was robbed of the reported PPV bonus because Dana lied to the public about selling 1 million PPV buys, the same 1 million that Meltzer reported. Dana tells the public a fake glamorous number while the investors, PPV providers, and the fighters get the shocking reality of the PPV numbers.

"UFC is neck and neck with soccer" - Dana White
                    "UFC 100 sold 1.6 million PPV buys" - Dana White
                    "UFC is worth 4 billion dollars" - Dana White

Comment

Working...
                    X