Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get behind fighters with the same sign as you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I wish you could too. Unfortunately you'll have to settle with being an internet tough guy who believes in zodiac signs.

WATUP RIP CHUDD IM PULLIN YOUr CARDS OUT I SEE YOU LIKE TO TALK **** NOW LETS GO FULL THROTTLE WITH IT YOU BOUT IT OR NAH? SCARED LITTLE BOY

Comment

Don't believe in this stuff but Mike Tyson, Jake LaMotta, and Jack Dempsey were all Cancerian.

Decent list but pretty flawed human beings.

Comment

What a ridiculously stupid thread.

You should've been aborted, TS. Only ****** believe in zodiac signs.

Comment

I wish you could too. Unfortunately you'll have to settle with being an internet tough guy who believes in zodiac signs.

thats right so dont engage with the real man if you aint plannin to follow through with your talk. with your stupid ass fedora on your proud black man looking avatar. Ill smack that fedora right off his face and then piss on your account. b1tch

but im not a tough guy, i just love that action. im killing you right now too.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            What a ridiculously stupid thread.

You should've been aborted, TS. Only ****** believe in zodiac signs.
            37,000 posts looks like your mom shouldve aborted you because i bet you aint contributing to this world with re-producing at all, you virgin!

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              37,000 posts looks like your mom shouldve aborted you because i bet you aint contributing to this world with re-producing at all, you virgin!
              Ahhh. The old "you don't get laid!" routine. A staple of the modern day NSB 'tard.

Sit your ass down, son.

Comment

Dont mess with bringer on a banspree lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Dont mess with bringer on a banspree lol.
                  Too late.

Check his post history, though. It's an abomination.

Comment

thats right so dont engage with the real man if you aint plannin to follow through with your talk. with your stupid ass fedora on your proud black man looking avatar. Ill smack that fedora right off his face and then piss on your account. b1tch

but im not a tough guy, i just love that action. im killing you right now too.
                    You're still in here talking. Man I guess that whole zodiac sign thing is a soft spot huh junior. It's ok, tell daddy all about it son.

Last edited by Rip Chudd; 06-07-2014, 03:32 AM.

Comment

You're still in here talking. Man I guess that whole zodiac sign thing is a soft spot huh junior. It's ok, tell daddy all about it son.

Wow.

Did he really not recognize Joe Frazier when he saw him? He just called him some "proud black man" and said he'd smack the hat off his head and piss on him?

Good ****ing riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X