Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So listen to Max Kellerman on the Mayweather vs Maidana fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
    No one would have ever said "Mayweather chose to fight that way" had he not made that excuse.

Honestly it's one of the dumbest things I have heard in my life and Everything mayweather is about combats that statement.
    UHHH If you actuallY watch how Floyd fights it's obvious he chose to fight that way. Remember the Hatton fight? Floyd chose to beat him up on the inside, WHICH HE DID, instead of box the entire bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      He's right that Mayweather won.

He's badly wrong that Floyd "Health comes first/punishment isn't cool/put him in the same gloves as me/you ain't gotta fight Rob!/I don't want to be a vegetable" Mayweather CHOSE to fight a fight that allowed Chino to wail away with overhands right on his temple.

Still, I haven't found Kellerman as egregiously annoying as I used to for a while. He actually doesn't come across badly in that video (it helps that he's not SHOUTING into the mic and trying too hard).

But then he's shown signs of improvement before - and then reverted to being annoying.
      read my comment I posted on one of the earlier pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Kellerman is a poor co-commentator who never grew up and moved past his wigger phase.

Fundamentally Kellerman is still this^ wannabe trying hard to fit in and be "down".
        Nothing spells a successful career in music like rapping about boxing! LOL Now that is what you would call tossing yourself into a niche market

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          UHHH If you actuallY watch how Floyd fights it's obvious he chose to fight that way. Remember the Hatton fight? Floyd chose to beat him up on the inside, WHICH HE DID, instead of box the entire bout.
          that was also 7 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
            He's said it before a lot of fights.

And another thing. What am I missing. When did he ever really stand toe to toe? He got pinned on the ropes a lot. That's about it.
            He got pinned and he held, I have no idea wth some people are talking about. Mayweather landed when he got away and was in the center of the ring or when Maidana was coming in. He didn't stand and trade he got pinned and he held.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              WHAT??? He held and threw the elbow that's about the only thing Floyd did on the inside. Ask Joe Cortez his right hand man.

I am sick and tired of that BS that Floyd fought Maidana on the inside, he did squat on the inside, he held and before he held he got beat up. Hatton couldn't even lay much of a beatdown on Floyd cause he crouched and clinched and then boom Joe Cortez comes in shouting and running for the rescue. Mayweather ain't Toney, Mayweather doesn't have those kind of heavy balls or even offensive skill to beat up guys like Hatton, Castillo, Maidana and Cotto on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                All sorts of things, too numerous to name here. They are often subtle. For instance, in the Bradley vs Marquez fight he implies that people think Pacquiao won because they were awarding punches to Pacquiao that came off Bradley's arms and elbows. He said Whitaker, Jones, and Mayweather are the true P4P fighters of the last couple of decades even though Pacquiao's career spanned 10 divisions and he has better wins on his record than Mayweather and Whitaker. In how many divisions does Pacquiao need to win to be included in the p4p kings - 16? The twerp even has a rap album. In all seriousness, if Roy asked him to go down on him I think he'd do it.

I can actually see this happening irl. Kellerman is wack. On his radio show he tries to be all ghetto and urban... "but on HBO I'm professional and serious and talk like I'm the president. I'm a no nonsense guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  He's right that Mayweather won.

He's badly wrong that Floyd "Health comes first/punishment isn't cool/put him in the same gloves as me/you ain't gotta fight Rob!/I don't want to be a vegetable" Mayweather CHOSE to fight a fight that allowed Chino to wail away with overhands right on his temple.

Still, I haven't found Kellerman as egregiously annoying as I used to for a while. He actually doesn't come across badly in that video (it helps that he's not SHOUTING into the mic and trying too hard).

But then he's shown signs of improvement before - and then reverted to being annoying.
                  I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Kellerman is a poor co-commentator who never grew up and moved past his wigger phase.

Fundamentally Kellerman is still this^ wannabe trying hard to fit in and be "down".
                    If that dude acted like that in my hood, they would earth that nigga..

Comment

Originally posted by sean1997 View Post
                      If that dude acted like that in my hood, they would earth that nigga..
                      You must be a north philly Cambodian...

Makes sense about your gimmick and profile pic with Will Smith with a lacerated face and passive aggressive racial laced posts

Comment

Working...
                      X