No announcement yet.

Learn how to score fights before claiming one fighter or the other won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn how to score fights before claiming one fighter or the other won

Im so tired of coming on this forum and seeing these **** for brains " I scored it this way"

There has been some pretty bad decisions in boxing

Mayweather vs. Maidana 1 was not one of them.

Maidana was competitive and gave a good account for himself, but you have to be really blind or biased to pull a maidana win out of your ass

I'm glad Mayweather gave him a rematch and it will be a clearer win than the first time

All these butthurt part-time Maidana fans....If the fight was against anyone else they would have took the loss in stride

The gloves though When ODLH chose the ring, gloves, and weight class he didn't cry, he went out and won....Maidana has to do the same

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Im so tired of coming on this forum and seeing these **** for brains " I scored it this way"

Maidana was competitive and gave a good account for himself, but you have to be really blind or biased to pull a maidana win out of your ass

I'm glad Mayweather gave him a rematch and it will be a clearer win than the first time

All these butthurt part-time Maidana fans....If the fight was against anyone else they would have took the loss in stride

The gloves though When ODLH chose the ring, gloves, and weight class he didn't cry, he went out and won....Maidana has to do the same
    Post a video in how to score a fight,shows us your expert scoring methods you troll or stfu

Comment

I consider myself very good at scoring. Most of these clowns have trouble because they are completely biased towards certain fighters.

Comment

OP is a idiot.

He biased as hell which is cool if he didnt let that get in the way of actually calling a spade a spade but he has that **** blood pumping in his vien thats why he cant call it how it is.

Comment

I scored it a draw. Scoring is subjective though so there's no definitive way to score a fight. Your going to get vastly different scorecards for most fights.

Comment

A floydiot knows how to score a fight while he is gagging on Floyd's V. LMAO

Comment

what gets me is dweebs that go by how many rounds a guy wins.
              you got to score by the 10 point system. a guy could win more rounds and still loose if he gets kd and points taken away.

Comment

I agree with OP. I really dislike Floyd, but there's no way you could say he lost to Maidana. Absolutely no way could you give it to him without a huge bias.

Comment

Decent post but total Floyd bias!
                  Oscar called all te shots at the time just like Floyd is the shot caller right now
                  The big difference u Floyd fan boys don't see is that Oscar dictated all the terms including gloves and it was in the contract so Floyd knew ahead of time what he was getting into.
                  Floyd vs Maidana 1 was complete bullshi t! Floyd disapproved commission approved gloves the day of te fight! But he let Cotto wear the same gloves
                  That is a complete bi tch move plain and simple no dancing around it

Comment

According to this ****-for-brains, scoring fights is an objective science, ROFL

If you disagree with the TS's card, you're a dumbass!

Incidentally I've watched it 2x while keeping score and I had 114-114 and 115-113 Floyd. So I agree there's no way Maidana won.

But the OP is the only one who knows how to score fights so I'll be eager to hear if I'm right or not ... oh wait no I actually I almost forgot, I don't give a ****

Comment

Working...
                    X