No announcement yet.

Bob should look into getting Golovkin on the Pac undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob should look into getting Golovkin on the Pac undercard

i've talked about this before..... but this makes more sense now than it did before

First, the PPV has no appeal at all. Two fights we know will be on there for sure is Pac/Algieri and ZouChainz/TBA for a possible title. As of right now, this event has really no interest in it.

The rumored fight that is being said to be on there is Provo against the Rios/chaves winner... and while that's a good even upgrade to prior cards, it's a minor upgrade in interest

Next, don't know how much GGG is getting paid for his next fight... but up till now, he hasn't demanded a high price tag. If Bob can get him for a million or so, he should hop on it.

Finally, Bob has been talking up GGG/Chavez jr. If they dont' get it done for October 25th, PPV presence on a Pac undercard can only help build a future fight next year when there aren't as many PPV's on the calendar and earlier when people haven't already blown their load on other PPVs.....preemptive strike if you will.

HBO asked for better undercards... would be cool to see them push this.

I ****ing hope so. Bob really kills me with his under cards, if he put on a decent card for Pacquiao Bradley 2 it would've been closer to breaking 1 million buys.

FFS Pacquiao carried that by himself and it sold 850k?

Comment

He really should, the Philippines would be going "dayum who det guy men?"

Comment

Add to that, If he fought Solimon... closer to Australia and Golovkin being a Khazak native himself

Then again, I heard Pac doesn't like being overshadowed

Two diverse fighters that already could help sell tickets. Saw they had trouble last time... but Arum could just be solely relying on his chinese/Hong Kong corp of fighters to do a bulk of the work

Comment

Tweet this idea to top ranks twitter. It's the only way

Comment

He doesn't promote him. And nobody is gonna buy it just to see ggg beat up tba

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              GGG fought on a TR card against Proksa. I believe. Or maybe it was Rosado

Geale is a top 5 MW. No TBA here buddy

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

He was on their triple header last year against Rosado on Mikey Garcia's card.

K2 let Glen Tapia come on their card

They have a decent working relationship

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

I mean he can fight on a PAC card if they want. But it's not gonna benefit arum now or in the future

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    GGG one of the biggest and most viewed stars in boxing. It's like you say... the casuals will eat it up no matter who he fights.... why you butthurt about it now? Didn't seem to ha other crap fights with your favorite fighters were made.
                    If he fights and unifies with Solimon, better than fighting Carlos Molina on a 2 year layoff

Comment

Working...
                    X