hahaha US marines...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha US marines...

t

this video reminds me my days in army. it looks pretty similar to me what our country does... cause well, our forces are very affected by US forces.

when i was recruit they did same thing, yelling and mocking me. it was the first step to be a soildier.

A few good men!

Comment

seriously your physical ability would be drastically advanced if you have a guy saying "come on piece of **** kindergardener is better than you just push up or get the **** otta here go kindergarden" in working out time

and of course, i'd rather kill myself than do this things again
      Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 06-04-2014, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post

t

this video reminds me my days in army. it looks pretty similar to me what our country does... cause well, our forces are very affected by US forces.

when i was recruit they did same thing, yelling and mocking me. it was the first step to be a soildier.
        He's flapping his hands around like a used car salesman:

Does he think he's a gangsta rapper?

The video reminded me of this:

Comment

A good friend of mine was training for the parachute regiment a few years ago. Highlights included one of the senior officers literally booting the toilet door off it's hinges (in one kick) as my friend was halfway through a shit. That and they used to be woken up randomly during the night (sometimes as much as three times in a night) and made to go on a 7 mile jog. **** that.
          Last edited by Patty Tanager; 06-04-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

"Guess what 77; we are making sugar cookies today!"

"Get your sun block out!"

"GOOD! Now get in the ****ing pit you ****ing pieces of ****"

"Aye sir"

"I don't hear you SCREAMING 77!"
            *murdered in the pit*

Comment

I came here thinking that we would see US Marines being killed in war or something like that.

I'm disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post

t

Remember it like it was yesterday. DI's were freaking nuts LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
                  I came here thinking that we would see US Marines being killed in war or something like that.

I'm disappointed.

Comment

One time SDI caught late chow sharing cookies at the chow hall

He brought them back the house and made them feed each other cookies on the quarter deck while the rest of us pushed

I'm not even joking.

Comment

Working...
                    X