Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Bracero being considered as Danny Garcia's next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Never seen him fight and wouldn't even know how to judge him to be honest.

very little talent or power. standard worker bee with a bit of cuteness.

not a good fighter.

Comment

When I see that a guy lost to Demarcus Corley in 2012, I don't think they should be fighting Danny Garcia.

Disturbing that this was a discussion before losing to Herrera.

Comment

well they did talk non stop about Broner facing the big puncher in Maidana so early so i think with Danny's poor showing in his last fight at 140 and this being his first fight at WW, they want to ease him in with the biggest cupcake they can find until he adjust to the weight. I dont even think they want Paulie right now because even though he doesnt punch hard, he is still highly skilled and Garcia was asz in his last fight

Comment

This is obviously a ploy to make him the next Puerto rican star after cotto. Don't see it happening so easy tho. No need to force it at any rate. I'm sure his next fight will be Peterson if he stays at 140.

Comment

Two blatant cherry picks in a row. But he beat Luke doe.

Comment

Garcia's career is over at the top. He will turn jorneyman from here on out. You all will think this is stupid now, but I promise you looking back on this a year from now, 2 years from now, I will be that post you bump.

Matthysse took his soul even in close defeat. Herrera took his confidence and will. IT'S OVER.

Comment

Not possible.... no way that happens.

And if people say Danny deserves a gimme fight, that's what Herrera was supposed to be

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Two blatant cherry picks in a row. But he beat Luke doe.
                  Well he did lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                    Well he did lol.
                    Just saying that win alone wouldn't be justification for two cheery picks. Not disputing he clearly beat Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                      Garcia's career is over at the top. He will turn jorneyman from here on out. You all will think this is stupid now, but I promise you looking back on this a year from now, 2 years from now, I will be that post you bump.

Matthysse took his soul even in close defeat. Herrera took his confidence and will. IT'S OVER.

it still hurts

Comment

Working...
                      X