Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visionqwest reveals pacquiao believed arum was hiding money, financial records in dis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Nostrafloydus....Is there anything the mighty floyd cant do?(except for growing some balls and fighting Manny). Lame.
    4 posts today-3 ****sexual references. not good.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Nostrafloydus....Is there anything the mighty floyd cant do?(except for growing some balls and fighting Manny). Lame.
      Get knocked out cold by Marquez?

Comment

Silliness aside, Bob Arum should become a magician. He has people focused so much on hating Mayweather, that he could rob Pacquiao in broad daylight whilst having the victims fans defend him the whole way.

Comment

I said it before. Pac adviser Koncz has been in cahoots with uncle Bob to get that Manny money shuffled around.

Why would Manny hire VisionQwest if everything was ok, then later fire them upon Arum's request?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Silliness aside, Bob Arum should become a magician. He has people focused so much on hating Mayweather, that he could rob Pacquiao in broad daylight whilst having the victims fans defend him the whole way.
            That's exactly what's been happening.

Comment

Bob/manny is King/Tyson. I guess Bob used manny to make up for all the money he lost when odh and floyd left.

Comment

I think it's sad how hurt baby gong is.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  I said it before. Pac adviser Koncz has been in cahoots with uncle Bob to get that Manny money shuffled around.

Why would Manny hire VisionQwest if everything was ok, then later fire them upon Arum's request?
                  Arum's had/has him by the balls, he must have some dirt on Manny to have him so scarred. I mean, to force Manny to fire the outside accounts investigating his finances? Either that or Manny has to be one of the dumbest human beings around.

It'll be interesting to see how 2014 plays out for Pacquiao. With his contract running out, what will Arum do?
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-06-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post

And the fact that Manny had no fight contracts or official paperwork of the money he was earning means that Arum could manipulate Manny's income in which way he wanted...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      word!!!...Arum is a stone cold dictator!!

Comment

Working...
                      X