No announcement yet.

FAO J. Rosales: Your Twitter Session with Ishe Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Yea I agree 100%. I wish he would just go with no cutoff date.
    "He" meaning Pac.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Look at the date. Like I said for awhile now. But, whatever.

Anyways, when the issue first came aboard was I aware how rampant PED use was in the sport? No. So was I willing to give fighters like Floyd, Pac, Ward the benefit of the doubt? Sure.

But, I always asked posters like IMDAZED and eaner0919 in PM's about how serious issue this was. So when they told me. I did my own research and reading about this subject.

So I started giving Floyd props for bringing this to light in the mainstream media. But, I have been giving him props for awhile now. Where big Floyd fans like IronDan, guys like Ray always respected me cuz' of that.

Now i don't give Floyd the benefit of the doubt nor Pac nor Ward. I'm very suspicious on all 3 of them and everyone else for that matter.

And, been so for awhile. So this whole, thing about me changing my stance since Peterson was caught is completely wrong. Not true whatsoever.

That's all, I'm out.

Comment

On second thought, please...... don't come with that weak ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        "He" meaning Pac.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Look at the date. Like I said for awhile now. But, whatever.

Anyways, when the issue first came aboard was I aware how rampant PED use was in the sport? No. So was I willing to give fighters like Floyd, Pac, Ward the benefit of the doubt? Sure.

But, I always asked posters like IMDAZED and eaner0919 in PM's about how serious issue this was. So when they told me. I did my own research and reading about this subject.

So I started giving Floyd props for bringing this to light in the mainstream media. But, I have been giving him props for awhile now. Where big Floyd fans like IronDan, guys like Ray always respected me cuz' of that.

Now i don't give Floyd the benefit of the doubt nor Pac nor Ward. I'm very suspicious on all 3 of them and everyone else for that matter.

And, been so for awhile. So this whole, thing about me changing my stance since Peterson was caught is completely wrong. Not true whatsoever.

That's all, I'm out.

The only thing you agreed with there was wanting Pac to take the test with a 14 day cut off date......

Please insert $0.25. Please try again.

Comment

Working...
        X