Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pacquaio and Shane Mosley fight @ a catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that and also because pac was campaigning at welterweight and was a welterweight champ.

when he fought cotto at a cw, and considered mosley at a cw, he was moving up from 140. once he beat cotto there was no more need for a cw since they felt pac was fine as a welter.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOSMOKE View Post
      I believe when Mosley was chasing for PAC goin to roach asking for a match PAC haven't fought at 147 yet.
      Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      You believe wrong my friend. Mosley even told Roach why wouldn't they fight him at 147 since they had fought Oscar already and you know what Roach said.
      Cause your not Oscar, your better then Oscar, your too Good.

Time for you to get a new alt cause this one is already shot...
      This is too funny!

Comment

Yes, same with Margarito. Pac took them when they were on the decline and when they had gone up in weight.

Drain them when their on the decline at a higher weight.

Has Manny fought anyone in their prime and in their prime weight class yet
        Did you just watch boxing like 4 years ago, the first part, Manny fought every LWW, LW, SFW, FW superstars in their prime health and prime weight, that includes Hatton, Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Solis, Larios, Velazquez, Diaz and i'm not including yet some great fights against lower weight champions such as Ledwaba, Sanchez and others... Now at the higher weights, he fought Mosley and Clottey at 147lbs, bought career WW, he fought Cotto at 145lbs, you might have an argument on this although Cotto just fought Clottey weighing only 146lbs, then he fought Margarito at 150lbs, Tony a career WW is actually at advantage in this and Manny only weighing 144lbs at weigh in, and remember Oscar, he's the one who challenged a career FW to go up at WW to fight him.... So the argument of most Floydiots and Pac haters that Manny only fights at catchweights is straight up BS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          ODH didnt choose not to , his body did it without ODHs consent , its what happens when your body is starved to the point it cannot gain fluid without IV fluid infusions .
          Oscar was the one who challenged a career FW to go up to WW to fight him, it would have been very ridiculous for Oscar to ask Manny at that time to go up to MW don't you think??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

someone please photoshop Shane on a couch watching TV...holding a beer
            I did exactly that right after the fight. Can't find the picture.

Other posters did some funny photoshops of that pic as well.

Comment

Lol the one I did, I actually put him in a house, on a long couch watching TV

Wish I can find the thread.

The thread starts with Zab Judah being photoshopped on a scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                Did you just watch boxing like 4 years ago, the first part, Manny fought every LWW, LW, SFW, FW superstars in their prime health and prime weight, that includes Hatton, Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Solis, Larios, Velazquez, Diaz and i'm not including yet some great fights against lower weight champions such as Ledwaba, Sanchez and others... Now at the higher weights, he fought Mosley and Clottey at 147lbs, bought career WW, he fought Cotto at 145lbs, you might have an argument on this although Cotto just fought Clottey weighing only 146lbs, then he fought Margarito at 150lbs, Tony a career WW is actually at advantage in this and Manny only weighing 144lbs at weigh in, and remember Oscar, he's the one who challenged a career FW to go up at WW to fight him.... So the argument of most Floydiots and Pac haters that Manny only fights at catchweights is straight up BS!!!

PRIME Barrera..and Morales (Coming off losses no less) ? >__>....and Hatton recently being KOd...Diaz who? A superstar you say? Marquez most people think he lost those... Cotto we all know his "condition"...Mosley..he ACTUALLY fought Mosley. That's the opposite of a good fight. Clottey... Pac has some pretty good wins on his resume, but let's not used-car-salesman it.

Come on bro...Pac is an exciting fighter. But you ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Comment

Working...
                X